Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rising Force - Balance of Power (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
In this final part we are boosting all armor, battleset and martialset defense values and all the normal mobs and bosses from the maps are edited to challenge the new characters status.

Maps Status
  1. Bloody Ice - DONE
  2. Desert Scream - DONE
  3. Green Despair - DONE
  4. Port Lux - DONE
  5. Fort Ruina - DONE
  6. Undead Ground - DONE
  7. Frogotten Ruin - DONE
  8. Lakeside - DONE
  9. Mutant Forest - DONE
  10. Pontus Ferrum - DONE
  11. Porta Inferno - DONE
  12. Arcane Trace - DONE
  13. Nostalgia Forest - DONE
  14. Senillinea - DONE
Dungeons Status
  1. Chaos Arena Lv.1 - Work in progress
  2. Chaos Arena Lv.2 - Work in progress
  3. Chaos Arena Lv.3 - Work in progress
  4. Chaos Arena Lv.4 - Work in progress
  5. Chaos Arena Lv.5 - Work in progress
  6. Chaos Arena Lv.6 - Work in progress
  7. Infinity Chaos Arena - Work in progress
  8. Lake in Dusk - Work in progress
  9. Ruina Station - Work in progress
  10. Frozen Tower of Undead B1F - Work in progress
  11. Volcanic Citadel - Work in progress
  12. Frozen Tower of Undead B2F - Work in progress
  13. Steamer Crazy Easy - Work in progress
  14. Steamer Crazy Normal - Work in progress
  15. Steamer Crazy Hard - Work in progress
  16. Steamer Crazy Premium - Work in progress
  17. Lava Hellfire Easy - Work in progress
  18. Lava Hellfire Normal - Work in progress
  19. Lava Hellfire Hard - Work in progress
  20. Lava Hellfire Premium - Work in progress
  21. Panic Cave Easy - Work in progress
  22. Panic Cave Normal - Work in progress
  23. Panic Cave Hard - Work in progress
  24. Panic Cave Premium - Work in progress
  25. Catacomb Frost Easy - Work in progress
  26. Catacomb Frost Normal - Work in progress
  27. Catacomb Frost Hard - Work in progress
  28. Catacomb Frost Premium - Work in progress
  29. Forgotten Temple B1F - Work in progress
  30. Illusion Castle Underworld - Work in progress
  31. Forgotten Temple B2F - Work in progress
  32. Forbidden Island - Work in progress
  33. Illusion Castle Radiant Hall - Work in progress
  34. Altar of Siena B1F - Work in progress
  35. Altar of Siena B2F - Work in progress
  36. Maquinas Outpost - Work in progress
  37. Hazardous Valley Easy - Work in progress
  38. Hazardous Valley Normal - Work in progress
  39. Hazardous Valley Hard - Work in progress
  40. Frozen Tower of Undead B3F - Work in progress
  41. Frozen Colosseum - Work in progress
  42. Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) - Work in progress
  43. Abandoned City - Work in progress

Fixes
Fixed Palladium Battleset bug related to its defense being higher then an equilibrium item.​

We will update this post every time we push changes to a new dungeon or map.

So.. no update on Absorb Damage(Shadow Shield and Spirit Shield) AND HP Absorb Limit Up?

So.. no update on Absorb Damage(Shadow Shield and Spirit Shield) AND HP Absorb Limit Up?
No this update is dedicated to the mobs from maps and it will be patched multiple times.
And please avoid asking in an update post about other things that you clearly see they are not mentioned = not added (yet)
Thank you!

In this final part we are boosting all armor, battleset and martialset defense values and all the normal mobs and bosses from the maps are edited to challenge the new characters status.

seriously? damage atack from mob annoying for low lvl char in some map

. just keep like old one.. most normal map use for lvelling/farm/ loot junk item later sell fund some alz ...

Almost everyone now can solo ac w/o using pov :D

Yea, mobs in Senilea damage realyl painful, but at least dungeons has been set right :)

Yea, mobs in Senilea damage realyl painful, but at least dungeons has been set right :)
Dungeons have not been set at all they have the previous damage values. You can do them too easy now because of the increased defense we made on the items, and it will be fixed shortly.

the fuk is this balance of yours ? cant stand in seni proc spot with bm3 dead from mobs, event full zwei +15.... what kind of balance is that ? mobs at start hit more than near tower ? learn to balance than do stuff.... rather revert it like it was before ....

the fuk is this balance of yours ? cant stand in seni proc spot with bm3 dead from mobs, event full zwei +15.... what kind of balance is that ? mobs at start hit more than near tower ? learn to balance than do stuff.... rather revert it like it was before ....

Good day if you were paying attention on our update post

Only Palladium and Equil set could survive in senil.

nice, so bc i have few hours to play in a day, best option for me is to donate to get those sets and farm mats ? xD nice minds in there, seems like some of riot staff is working on this server balance....

all i can say is , when i was playing global, and from time to time private servers i was thinking that this one is one of the best who is in top spots for years , but now you just keep ruining the game, feels bad :(

nice, so bc i have few hours to play in a day, best option for me is to donate to get those sets and farm mats ? xD nice minds in there, seems like some of riot staff is working on this server balance....

Its not because you have low play time every day it doesnt mean that its not attainable

All items are attainable. You just need hardwork.
(Except for Seasonal Event Items if you miss the event you lost the chance to get it)

all i can say is , when i was playing global, and from time to time private servers i was thinking that this one is one of the best who is in top spots for years , but now you just keep ruining the game, feels bad :(

And it doesnt mean that You cant Survive in An End Geared Map using Low Tier Gears means that we are ruining the game..

What we did was making Palladium/Equilibrium really worth it unlike before..
Before Palla and Equil are just for PVP and PK
And this update includes now PVE

xD ha sure , so you wanna say, that strongest map mobs in game must deal same dmg as the one which ones are low but stays in start you call that balance ? with this balance of yours i have more chances to survive near tower than at start of map, you failed, it should be other way around not like the way it is now and about top tier sets ? how to get pala ? it was able to obtain it with craft before but you removed it, what do you offer for new players ? grind game all day all night like in global just to get stronger charwith proper gear ? that makes no sence new players are unable to obtain sets like the ones who plays long time in here, from play to win you gonna make it pay to win, its private server its not global , wake up pelase

More playtime -> More farm -> Better equips. A player who plays 1-3hrs per day will only get/earn less stuffs than a player who plays 3+ hrs per day. That's how it works. Its still play to win. Doesn't mean tis a private server - you will get all your wanted stuffs in an instant or in just in a matter of hours/days or even weeks :)

well to get stuff within weeks or months i will choose global, bye bye ^ ^

well to get stuff within weeks or months i will choose global, bye bye ^ ^
If you are looking for a server where you get all end game stuff in 2 weeks this is not the one.
There are a lot of servers like that opening and closing each 6 months.

xD ha sure , so you wanna say, that strongest map mobs in game must deal same dmg as the one which ones are low but stays in start you call that balance ? with this balance of yours i have more chances to survive near tower than at start of map, you failed, it should be other way around not like the way it is now and about top tier sets ? how to get pala ? it was able to obtain it with craft before but you removed it, what do you offer for new players ? grind game all day all night like in global just to get stronger charwith proper gear ? that makes no sence new players are unable to obtain sets like the ones who plays long time in here, from play to win you gonna make it pay to win, its private server its not global , wake up pelase
Palladium items are tradeable eaven at +15.
Fresh crafted equilibrium are tradeable also.
Equilibrium/Palladium drops in dungeons.
We wont lower any map mobs just because you "play a few hours" and want end game items.
If it was easy anyone could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner