Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Sealed core of mergaheph

Status
Not open for further replies.

KcMokona

Contributor
Registered
Before it drops 3x now only 1x. Its really hard for newbie to get merga ring because of the drop rate plus only 1x sealed core per run so it would take 50x run if not lucky. With entry costing around 15-20m it would be a burden for newbies. I would like to suggest to bring back the 3x core per run.
xc.JPG

Believe me when i say you will get the ring now faster. That quest is no longer needed and beside that this is not a reason to bring back the 3x drop.
The ring has the highest chance to drop among any other item that can drop from the chest ;)

oh i see because before i made like 30 runs before i got merga..thanks

ya depend our luck....1x run and i got it
different luck when i hunt tyrant and tempus..until now i still not got it :D

Well it's different from other players, the chance of getting it is i would say it pretty much base on pure luck. Takes 18 runs on my FA and 21 runs on my FB to get it. And if anyone doesn't believe me and thinks that i exaggerated it, you can see how many runs you already did from achievements.

Last edited:
Well it's different from other players, the chance of getting it is i would say it pretty much base on pure luck. Takes 18 runs on my FA and 21 runs on my FB to get it. And if anyone doesn't believe me and thinks that i exaggerated it, you can see how many runs you'd take from achievements.
I already got my merga after 22 runs I think we are on the same boat here :D

Considering it is a rare item, 22 or 50 runs for getting is not much.
After all you cant expect to make 1 run and get all you want ;)
Where will the thrill be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner