Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Seasonal Mission War

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Here are a few ideas about the new Seasonal Mission War we are planning to implement.
  • Monthly seasons
    • Season will last 1 month
    • Season will have 3 phases
    • Seasons will grant contribution points to the users during Mission War
    • Selecting a nation requires ? - To be decided
    • Seasons will reward the dominating nation and the top players of each nation
    • Rewards ? - To be decided
  • Phase 1 - Preparation - First 7 days of the month:
    • Changing nation is available during this phase
    • Joining nation for neutrals is available in this phase
    • Seasonal contribution points are not gained during Mission War while in this phase
  • Phase 2 - Mission War: From the 8th day till 2 days before the end of the month:
    • Changing nation is not available in this phase
    • Joining nation for neutrals is available in this phase
    • Seasonal contribution points are gained during Mission War while in this phase
  • Phase 3 - End: Last 2 days of the month:
    • Changing nation is not available in this phase
    • Joining nation for neutrals is not available in this phase
    • Mission War is not starting at all in this phase
    • Seasonal rewards are sent to players of each nation
    • All characters are automatically set to neutral nation. Can select a nation once the new season is in preparation phase
  • Disable ingame nation select/change
  • Seasonal leaderboards and statistics about the previous seasons (dominating nation, top contributors)
We would like to hear your opinion and any good ideas that could improve the system.

Seems like an interesting idea to me this of seasonal TGs..but I would liketo underline 3 suggestions about phase 3 that I think are going to be complained by some of the players:

1. For some players(especially endgame geared ones) nation war is one of the few things they enjoy doing while online, so maybe having last two days of the month without them(I know it's just few hours, but still) could be seen as negative. Other point about this is that some people rely also on war cubes to make some profit, this way they will lose this possibility(once again, only for 2 days)..if you're not giving cubes anymore as reward I'm sure something else will be given so they'll lose potential new rewards anyway.

2. If in other 2 phases neutrals can choose a nation, I don't see the point why they should not be able to do that in phase 3, don't want to complain but I can't get it(will be happy if it will be replied the reason);)

3. Setting nation to neutral after every phase 3 its risky imo..nation is something that is needed also outside TGs...I'll better give an example of that: let's say SFC Boss spawns on saturday 29th(random date), it wouldn't be funny just to be all neutral and don't struggle with other nation to get excalibur weapon...or maybe if I want to go pk some players that are killing golem I couldn't cause I would have same nation I guess.

All other ideas are fine for me, moreover I find them rlly interesting and think that they're good ways to make people join TGs more often(the more rewards will be appealing the more they will be attracted ofc) and enjoy the game even more than now!
Hope this will help, I apologize if I was so straight to the point and seemed a bit rude here and there :D

Not bad but it all comes down to how these rewards and contribution points are gained,i mean if it's something purely related to the score then meh basically you'll be awarding the top gate/guard farmers each month which isn't great.If you indeed manage it well it can be interesting.
Jami prolly phase 3 w/o nation switch is just so that people won't join the dominant nation altogether to get the bigger rewards during those 2 days xD

This idea is good although as my own opinion old/max players will be and always be in war no matter what reason they have, unlike the new one or the once who is not that confident with their gear, i think its better to give those people a reason to go to war rather than just farming rewards or give other players a reason and interest to go to war, but i must say this phase is kinda interesting for me specially if you add guardians :)

I agree with this idea. But please, give good rewards to attract more players to join TG. For us who have been in the server for quite a long time, TG is one the excites us. Good job!

NineteenSixtynine yup in fact what I said is not that I'd make nation changes possible in those 2 days..I'd say that is NOT possible to change nation in phase 3, but setting it to neutral as you can see from examples I gave could be risky imo..just let every player stick with the nation he/she chose until a new phase 1 of next month ;)

Or Give limited amount of chance to switch nation so that, they will think before they switch because it will be the last if this may happen. this is good so that they will not spam that change nation button if they like to and if they have requirements availing it.

NineteenSixtynine yup in fact what I said is not that I'd make nation changes possible in those 2 days..I'd say that is NOT possible to change nation in phase 3, but setting it to neutral as you can see from examples I gave could be risky imo..just let every player stick with the nation he/she chose until a new phase 1 of next month ;)
Ye i misread np.Btw make taking/switching nation cheap if you're going to reset it each month,i won't be spending a good amount of vp/alz at the beginning of each month.

Luminosity Bringer / Storm Bringer (ofc there is only 1 bringer per nation)

Title Effect : HP +700, Resist Critical Rate + 12%, Resist Critical Damage + 24%, Resist Down +42%, Resist Knockback +48%, Resist Stun +36%, Resist Amp +6%, All Skill Amp +3%, Awarded to Lords of War -

Luminosity Guardian / Storm Guardians (3 or 5 guardians in both nation)

Title Effect : HP +600, Resist Critical Rate + 10%, Resist Critical Damage + 20%, Resist Down +30%, Resist Knockback +30%, Resist Stun +30%, Resist Amp +5% Awarded to Guardians of War

Bringer shout color : White
Guardians shout color : Violet (the command color)

#Guardian's task is to help protect the Bringer in major battles, and to act as alternate commanders in his/her absence. :think::think::think:
#Click Me^_^ ^_^

THE WAY TO HAVE "POWER" IS TO TAKE IT.:cool::cool::cool::punch::punch::punch::h::h::h:

Last edited:

Title Effect : HP +700, Resist Critical Rate + 12%, Resist Critical Damage + 24%, Resist Down +42%, Resist Knockback +48%, Resist Stun +36%, Resist Amp +6%, All Skill Amp +3%, Awarded to Lords of War -

Title Effect : HP +600, Resist Critical Rate + 10%, Resist Critical Damage + 20%, Resist Down +30%, Resist Knockback +30%, Resist Stun +30%, Resist Amp +5% Awarded to Guardians of War

#Guardian's task is to help protect the Bringer in major battles, and to act as alternate commanders in his/her absence. :think::think::think:
#Click Me^_^ ^_^

THE WAY TO HAVE "POWER" IS TO TAKE IT.:cool::cool::cool::punch::punch::punch::h::h::h:

+1... :D

Or Give limited amount of chance to switch nation so that, they will think before they switch because it will be the last if this may happen. this is good so that they will not spam that change nation button if they like to and if they have requirements availing it.

in cabal ph official server, we can switch nation only 3x if im not mistaken... after that theres no way to change nation again. :)

.I agree with this idea or give an amount increasing as they change thier nation..so that changing nation to dominant one will be refrain..just an opinion guys..

its nice idea to revamp the current MWAR system.. i think its not enough to attract newbies to go in war :D as a newbie i'm very frustrated that i get myself killed many many times :D but all in all its good.

#Click Me^_^ ^_^

+1.. but i think Protecting bringer is just too much.. we all know almost all of the bringers are in END gear items....

#Click Me^_^ ^_^

i like your idea +1

Due to client limitations we will drop this idea and figure out something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner