Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
News:
  • New map Sellenia added to the game
  • New monsters for Sellenia map added to the game
  • New NPC added for Sellenia map to the game
  • New warp option added to Port Lux, Port Manager to warp to Sellenia
  • New log system implemented for the bind/unbind system. Now every attempt to bind/unbind an item will be logged by the server and later can be reviewed.

Changes:

• Nostalgia Forest warp portal has been moved from Porta Inferno to Green Despair
  • Nostalgia Forest warp is no longer asking for a warp fee
  • Nostalgia Forest was added to the Warp List and premium warps now can be used to warp in
  • Improved the Relics Guardian defense, life and attack values
  • Improved the Relics Guardian attack ranges and types
  • Improved Patren defense, life and attack values
  • Improved Patren attack ranges and types
  • Patren will now again spawn the Slave monsters after he dies
  • Improved the Empowered Red Garlie attack ranges and types
  • Character display icon on the Warp List and the Minimap was changed and now can be easily tracked

Screenshots:

Warp Portal to Nostalgia Forest in Green Despair
NPcf4xM.jpg

Warp List with Sellenia and Nostalgia Forest added
DsP2uNz.png

New Map Sellenia

72YyKjQ.jpg

yMm5vkQ.jpg

I35vsRT.jpg

EWgnZUl.jpg

jt6VulM.jpg

XreuKek.jpg

Y5INQYW.jpg

Important: The new map Sellenia will be in a testing period for the following days to test and improve the monsters based on the players feedback. This means the map will not have any drops and the two towns, Capella and Procyon will not have their shops filled with any items, however the shops can be used to sell items and Warehouse Keeper, Core Alchemist and Port Manager is usable as on any other map.
There will also be new monsters added to the new map in an upcoming update.

A manual patch is also available to download on the website download section for those who have issues updating the game through the launcher.

UPDATE 17.12.2015

Players will now sometimes see a new server appearing after they login.
This server is only for testing purposes and no data will be saved on it.
Please do not enter this server to play and/or spend cCash/eCoins on it since the data will be wiped and will not be reversible.

The test server name will appear as: Titan (TESTING PERIOD - DO NOT ENTER)

Changes:

• Starting from 17.12.2015 all users are granted with Premium Service - Free
  • Premium Service - Free will have lower benefits than the Premium Service - Voter
  • Premium Service - Voter benefits remain the same as before
  • Various changes were applied to the new map Sellenia, including visual changes for the map and monsters, added missing parts of the map, etc. More will come soon.

Screenshot:

Premium Service - Free benefits
VJe74sK.png

UPDATE 18.12.2015
Changes:
  • Level 6 craft for bikes was enabled
  • Level 6 bikes can now be bought in the customizer on the Redemption website
  • More client files were optimized to improve the client stability
  • New manual patch was created with the updates from 17.12.2015, 18.12.2015
  • New manual patch can be downloaded from the Redemption website downloads section

Please leave your replies about the new map and mobs here.
Thank you!

Monsters in the middle are hitting pretty hard as fa compared other maps, i suggest they should give more exp since its after AT

We will make sure that we'll participate in the Map testing so we could give feedbacks about monsters' defences and damages. :) The update is so good! Thanks Mr. Cykros and Mr. Ergo!!! <3 :)

News:
  • New map Sellenia added to the game
  • New monsters for Sellenia map added to the game
  • New NPC added for Sellenia map to the game
  • New warp option added to Port Lux, Port Manager to warp to Sellenia
  • New log system implemented for the bind/unbind system. Now every attempt to bind/unbind an item will be logged by the server and later can be reviewed.

Changes:

• Nostalgia Forest warp portal has been moved from Porta Inferno to Green Despair
  • Nostalgia Forest warp is no longer asking for a warp fee
  • Nostalgia Forest was added to the Warp List and premium warps now can be used to warp in
  • Improved the Relics Guardian defense, life and attack values
  • Improved the Relics Guardian attack ranges and types
  • Improved Patren defense, life and attack values
  • Improved Patren attack ranges and types
  • Patren will now again spawn the Slave monsters after he dies
  • Improved the Empowered Red Garlie attack ranges and types
  • Character display icon on the Warp List and the Minimap was changed and now can be easily tracked

Screenshots:

Warp Portal to Nostalgia Forest in Green Despair
NPcf4xM.jpg

Warp List with Sellenia and Nostalgia Forest added
DsP2uNz.png

New Map Sellenia

72YyKjQ.jpg

yMm5vkQ.jpg

I35vsRT.jpg

EWgnZUl.jpg

jt6VulM.jpg

XreuKek.jpg

Y5INQYW.jpg

Important: The new map Sellenia will be in a testing period for the following days to test and improve the monsters based on the players feedback. This means the map will not have any drops and the two towns, Capella and Procyon will not have their shops filled with any items, however the shops can be used to sell items and Warehouse Keeper, Core Alchemist and Port Manager is usable as on any other map.
There will also be new monsters added to the new map in an upcoming update.

A manual patch is also available to download on the website download section for those who have issues updating the game through the launcher.
WOW
NICE MAP :D

Dmg mods are normal. They cant kill me even i dont use bm3. Yesterday, i tested my Alz gear ^_^ 125k per ea..Nice :D
Suggest ALL Material for craft will drop here, coz hard for newbie can do something here. We have Nostalgia for Entry + Item + Exp for Farmer...
----------------

Last edited:
It's kinda ok imo even tho i would slighly nerf all mobs just to don't create a gap too huge between this and at/nf (you can even leave it like this since it's farmable in bm tho)
Only Wolfs/Lessers are too op,as a wi they hit me pretty hard even in bm and they have a ton of hp and no pls don't turn it into a crafter's only map lol

I would like ro suggest that the Alz that drops in Sellenia should slightly be higher than the amount that drops in Nostalgia Forest, or lower maps, if that's applicable. By the way, monsters are tough but can be handled by solo players :) :) My assessment about their damage, they're not that strong(but I got massive damage because first, I am a Wizard, and lastly, I have no good armors yet :( ) Their damage is quite normal, but they got tons of HP and a dramatically higher defense than Arcane Trace Monsters. So far, this is my opinion about the monsters of Sellenia. I hope that it helps!! :) :) <3 <3

By the way, I agree on ricu and MaiTrang. Different sorts of Craft Items should drop in this map, too.

Hello NineteenSixtyNine! I think we need to find Tank party members to farm together and tank the monsters for us, lol :D

Updated first post with information about the recent update.

Mobs are pretty strong, considering i have endgame gear they still hit a bit hard. XP should be increased much more, since hitting multiple mobs in BM3 gives me about 80-150kk EXP, while in AT its about 500kk (without any BB). Dont know about the drops, but if it will be something good, than those previously mentioned points can be ignored.

Updated first post.

After a quick test and the reports we found there is an issue with bikes with craft level 7.
Craft level 7 bikes are currently not functioning properly on the server so only craft level 6 bikes will be available.

Who bought the bike without account binding, please mail it ingame to Ergo or Cykros and will be refunded.
Who bought the bike with account binding, please contact Ergo or Cykros here on the forums and we will discuss the steps needed for the refund.

All the cCash was refunded for all who have bought the craft level 7 bugged bikes.
The craft level 7 bugged bikes will be automatically removed on the next server restart.

nice Job with the new map.
looking Forward to see awesome Drops there and maybe a redeem boss? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner