Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Server connection (POLL)

Are you experiencing any issues related to connection to the server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
This poll is here to find out who is experiencing issues related to connection, hopefully we will be able to see a pattern and solve the issues so please answer truthfully, it appears some have issues and some don't.

There are days that the connection really is troublesome. It gives too much delay from 20-30 secs. Even though my internet is nice. I'm from PH by the way.

Voted No, because i only face delay during Afternoon time (MY Timezone), sometime cant connect. But yet, its just during afternoon time. the rest ok.

I vote for Yes because i got that problem, i already re-installed and do it everytime and still got the always dc's when just trying to log on my character after i try play after choosing to play on a character only got a dc

and i think its any item doing it on my character because i log on a new character it got online normal

and i think its any item doing it on my character because i log on a new character it got online normal
Please make a support thread and we can then check this out, it most likely is a item on your character which has been removed

when i try to open the game , i get this message

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.1 KB · Views: 75
We have applied a possible fix on this matter (delay/bad connection). Please let us know if the connection is still slow or if there is still delay or lag spikes ingame.

We would appreciate if you players will give us feedback when a problem is solved, it will make our job easier.

Theres a little improvement compared from before with regards to prolonged lag or delay but still there are lag spikes.

OMG I haven't read this post. But when I return into game after resting for months. I experienced smooth game than before. Before I lag very bad the whole day now I only experienced only in evening in my time zone :D

I got auto close always every 1 min upon logging in.

I had auto close/cabal stopped working every minute issue's yesterday
after 1st time running the new launcher and game.
I didn't need a Java install or update since it is on my pc already, using Java 8 update 91.
After full pc reboot the problem disappeared maybe it helps, I'm using W7 ultimate 64bits.

My gf's pc though with the same OS had no isseu's before and needed to install Java.
At first cabal was running fine then suddenly out of nowhere started to auto close/cabal stopped working every minute and it still does after full pc reboot.

Weird stuffs and seems to much problems caused from just a new launcher....

i''ve tried this but didnt help, disabled every startup program, still crashing.. dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner