Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

ShadowGohan says bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowGOhan

Registered
Website
frozen-gaming.eu
Dear OlympusGN Community,

I really had a nice time with you guys around, especially on the Titans Server.
But due multiple reasons 'listed below' I will have to move and leave the Staff here.

The first reason is that I am working more and more in order to increase my current skills
related to the server management and to help out with the skills gained I will need access
to more than just a panel as a GM would have.

Since don't expect any chance of getting access to anything like that I will go ahead and move
to somewhere else, not because I don't like it here but because I simply want to be
helpful instead of someone who continuously asks for more permissions / things to help
out in order not to feel useless as part of a team.

Best wishes to everyone here and good luck with your servers and up coming projects
OGN, you did well and you will do so in future.

Do not give up no matter what happens and maybe I'll see you guys later again.

Until then,
have a good time.

Sincerely,
ShadowGohan

PS: I will of course leave my ID from the Staff & Play account in a conversation with the Owners
of the Titans Server so you wont have to be searching for those.

Dear OlympusGN Community,

I really had a nice time with you guys around, especially on the Titans Server.
But due multiple reasons 'listed below' I will have to move and leave the Staff here.

The first reason is that I am working more and more in order to increase my current skills
related to the server management and to help out with the skills gained I will need access
to more than just a panel as a GM would have.

Since don't expect any chance of getting access to anything like that I will go ahead and move
to somewhere else, not because I don't like it here but because I simply want to be
helpful instead of someone who continuously asks for more permissions / things to help
out in order not to feel useless as part of a team.

Best wishes to everyone here and good luck with your servers and up coming projects
OGN, you did well and you will do so in future.

Do not give up no matter what happens and maybe I'll see you guys later again.

Until then,
have a good time.

Sincerely,
ShadowGohan

PS: I will of course leave my ID from the Staff & Play account in a conversation with the Owners
of the Titans Server so you wont have to be searching for those.
It has been a nice time with you here, and thanks for sharing us your knowlegde and presence.
Please have a good stay wherever you want to go and share the knowlegde to more people in the future.

Stay cool and have a good time.
Thanks for the time my friend.

~Saint.

Good Luck Bud! I wish you the best in your developing future. Remember...there's nothing you can't do ^.^

Cya Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner