Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged SKILL ISSUES FROM LAST PATCH

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
Note: I only included the classes which I have checked in game. (FA, GL, FS,WA). If you have found other issues with the other classes or if you can add more, feel free to add it on the comments.

I know and understand that the staff is doing their best to fix some issues in game, including the skills for each Battle Styles. However, I would like to point out the importance of the following. I wish that this will be included on the upcoming "fix" and "rebalancing" in game.

1. FORCE ARCHER.

Cooldown of both skills are too long for the healed amount. Supposedly the only class that can heal a party but has become inefficient (in both dungeon and mission war) because of the very long cooldown and inappropriate for the server's boosted amount in HP. Given the current status of the dungeons and PVP system, both skills does not replenish the DMG we receive.

If the healed amount matches official, it only makes sense to bring down cooldown to 6 seconds for greater heal, and 25 seconds for mass heal.

1661708484290.png
1661708502431.png

2. GLADIATOR.

Healing for 300 HP with a 30 seconds cooldown. We have boosted HP on the server and this seems to be a very weak skill for GL, not even worth learning nor putting on skill bar.

1661708847565.png

3. FORCE SHIELDER.

Shadow Shield has remain unchanged. Most of the defensive buffs, if not all, has been reduced to back to their original values. However this skill has remained untouched, still has 24,000 damage absorb capabilities and the duration is twice as long than the official.

1661709482877.png

4. WARRIOR

1661709748495.png
1661709761478.png

Both buff's value is very low compared to the current HP available on the server. With the boosted HP added on the server, these 2 buffs have little benefits for the user.

Cykros Ergo Manijak MiaKhalifa

Attachments

• 1661709022291.png
    1661709022291.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Finally someone with facts and good explanations! Kudos!

greater heal is 3 sec cd and mass heal is 20sec cd iirc and also adjusted to heal more in war in official servers

Thank you for feedback,we allready work on them ! Soon they will be fixed and much many others :)

I would like to add up the DM skill: Leg Fracture

1661874140138.png

Duration displayed is 48 seconds, but is actually 15 seconds when casted on your target.
Aside from that, DASH and FADE is disabled when it is not supposed to. Which makes the skill really broken (cannot be countered) and much stronger than FB root.

If this is how the developers want the skill to work (disabling the dash,fade,blink), I think its better to lower down duration of the skill less than 15 seconds instead.

Last edited:
So I just checked about character HP and FA heal from a friend who plays official.

In official, the HP multiplies by 10 while in war. (for example 6k hp in BI while 60k HP in war)
The HEAL amount multiplies by 4 times. Greater Heal 820 in BI while 3280 in war, and Mass Heal 1430 in BI while 5720 in war. Note that this does not include the Art of Healing passive bonus.

Also, the cooldown of the mass heal... that's 4 times more than official?

Both the heal and cooldown do not do it justice. The ratios/proportions is entirely out of wack. It's depraving.

About Shadow Shield (I didn't actually test it on official) but if considering the HP multiplier were to follow the official, then it means that the SS 24k HP absorb is currently at a far larger value.

Mathematical Breakdown (Official):
In regular map HP: 10k (example for simplicity, is consider low)
In war map HP: 100k
SS HP Absorb: 24k
Therefore, the ratio of absorb is 24/100 (about a quarter).

In this server, the SS has even more HP absorb value than the ACTUAL HP of most of the classes. And even for warrior with HP at 33k, thats 24/33 = 73% absorb ratio.

Imbalance

Official Partner