Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Skill Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehnfeld

The Dev that never released his server.
Contributor
Registered
Wasn't too sure if this was suggested before, from when i glanced through the suggestion section shortly there was nothing, anyways.

Is there a possibility that you could add more skills points to the character once its created, as of now im lacking a good amount of magic skill points in order to be able to get exactly the skills i want to 20
fx. in my case i had to compromise some cannons for my bm1 in order to have the majority of my debuffs level'd to 20, im sure this isn't the only class where this is the case. even tho its just a Quality of life change would be nice to see the amount of skills points you start with increased.

Screen shot provided as an example of the situation.
a4258ba53791f56e22c6694ddb9a14c4.png

just leave wind canon at lvl 1 and you are fine.. omg

Add more skills point the BL can't use all his skills and buff

just leave wind canon at lvl 1 and you are fine.. omg
this wasn't for me only but for other classes that had the same issues, also leaving the cannons at lvl 1 has minor effect on your BM1 if u want to have decent stats from the cannons u need them to be lv 20

Add 10k point for each skill point late the point many extra.. Easy way and add more slot for skill

Last edited:
this wasn't for me only but for other classes that had the same issues, also leaving the cannons at lvl 1 has minor effect on your BM1 if u want to have decent stats from the cannons u need them to be lv 20
so ? really? lvl 20 gives more stats? didn't know that =))
you know what stats wind canon add's on bm1? hahahahahah atk rate and def rate, hella necessary indeed.

This is good diea.. So make it to the next updated

so ? really? lvl 20 gives more stats? didn't know that =))
you know what stats wind canon add's on bm1? hahahahahah atk rate and def rate, hella necessary indeed.
View attachment 342 View attachment 343
guess you learn something everyday tank
while you h8 me, that doesn't automatically make me stupid, i know the game very well, something you should never have any doubts about, there is a reason why i was choosen in the first place.

It is itank if u in bm1 Fb need a good magic and it's more good if the magic are lv20

View attachment 342 View attachment 343
guess you learn something everyday tank
while you h8 me, that doesn't automatically make me stupid, i know the game very well, something you should never have any doubts about, there is a reason why i was choosen in the first place.
I was talking about wind canon and you too, i know myself that aqua canon adds hp, you don't need to show me that.

edit: i never said lvl 20 gives not more stats than lvl 1, i just said wind canon is uselsss cuz it adds only atk/def rate.

edit#2: i was an FB player for long time, on most servers i played FB, i kinda regret here that i didn't start an FB cuz i would just rape everything. i always make use of full bm1 power, using bos+eos aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:
could you please tell me what's the sense of your post? i was talking about wind canon and you too, i know myself that aqua canon adds hp, you don't need to show me that. and yes, with this post you just showed me that you're actually really stupid.

edit: i never said lvl 20 gives not more stats than lvl 1, i just said wind canon is uselsss cuz it adds only atk/def rate, so thanks again for showing me your stupidity.

edit#2: i was an FB player for long time, on most servers i played FB, i kinda regret here that i didn't start an FB cuz i would just rape everything. i always make use of full bm1 power, using bos+eos aswell. just don't tell me anything about an FB, or you will get raped like you just got here.
you forgot the point of this post which was adding more skills points because i still cant level my cannons to 20 the actualy useful ones, like Aqua,Fire,Thunder and Stone all of these majorly affects my BM1.

U are experts on fb. That is my 2nd character. Don't so sensitive budy.

you forgot the point of this post which was adding more skills points because i still cant level my cannons to 20 the actualy useful ones, like Aqua,Fire,Thunder and Stone all of these majorly affects my BM1.
again you know nothing about bm1, you need only aqua, lightning and stone. fire is useless cuz you make use of the lightning canon already :)

there are 2 new skills for FB that also requires magic points..

again you know nothing about bm1, you need only aqua, lightning and stone. fire is useless cuz you make use of the lightning canon already :)
notice the picture, even if i only used the Cannons you suggested, i still dont have enough points to make them all 20 and mind you, atm i cant even have all my debuffs at 20 as i said FB's has to make way too many compromises.

oh but yeah, this is something that is so easily done that it does no harm and there are other classes that also needs help at this points with this specific issue.

there are 2 new skills for FB that also requires magic points..
well ok, tbh i forgot about that. imo i know it's better to add skill points and slots for all classes.
i also knwo several servers which have more slots for upgrade skills, that allows to make use of all usefull upgrade skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner