Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Slot Extender

Nutellafreak

Registered
Would be nice to be able to use SLot-Extender on Character or Accountbind things. I mean u cant sell the stuff so why shouldnt u be able to extend the slots. Its pain in the ass if u want to use things but cant get the third slot.

you can unbind the item on websitte and still can extend it again until 3 slots

you can unbind the item on websitte and still can extend it again until 3 slots
I know but its kinda weird that u have to unbind it to use its full potential for your own purpose when its character or account bind. If im in the endgame and have the alz and the enchantment stone to unbind the things it would be no problem but mostlikely new players dont and cant build stuff they drop propperly. It makes it much harder to gear up for newbies because they can put more steps between endgame and early game. For the endgame player which run like 50-100 dungeons a day its not relevant cause they have the gear,alz,stones etc. They probably dont care about the unbind stuff but if a newby drops a bike or gear with 2 slot they want to use but have to unbind first its like.... yea i cant use it cause i cant unbind it so its useless .....
You take the small steps away so the new player who mostlikely play on their own can run some dungeons witrh the starter gear but cant gear up on their own drops to clear new dungeons. Its the same problem with the 3 slot accoutn bind drops in dungeons like drei frame, archridium, mithril. You have to unbind it to fill the third slot properly. This makes every drop useless if u cant unbind it.

I know but its kinda weird that u have to unbind it to use its full potential for your own purpose when its character or account bind. If im in the endgame and have the alz and the enchantment stone to unbind the things it would be no problem but mostlikely new players dont and cant build stuff they drop propperly. It makes it much harder to gear up for newbies because they can put more steps between endgame and early game. For the endgame player which run like 50-100 dungeons a day its not relevant cause they have the gear,alz,stones etc. They probably dont care about the unbind stuff but if a newby drops a bike or gear with 2 slot they want to use but have to unbind first its like.... yea i cant use it cause i cant unbind it so its useless .....
You take the small steps away so the new player who mostlikely play on their own can run some dungeons witrh the starter gear but cant gear up on their own drops to clear new dungeons. Its the same problem with the 3 slot accoutn bind drops in dungeons like drei frame, archridium, mithril. You have to unbind it to fill the third slot properly. This makes every drop useless if u cant unbind it.
man this system is only available in Cabal World where items cant be just useless since u can modify it to that point

Official Partner