Set welcome title

Set welcome message

Fixed SOF buff

Status
Not open for further replies.

unreal

Registered
Its been a while since anyone has mentioned anything about the SOF (Spirit of Fire) buffs. So I would suggest the possibility of bringing back the SOF buffs. The early original ones were great but I believe the last version before we reset the server were a bit more balancing for the game play and these are the SOF buffs I'm suggesting back into the game.
P.S. I do not have any screen shot or stats of what the were like but if anyone has screen shots or info on the stats please post them here so Owner and Staff may have better understanding of what I'm suggesting, thank you.

Why focus on old things when we can make better ones and not OP.
We dont want to bring updates that will ruin the gameplay.
We are already thinking of some new custom made attack skills and buffs for each class.

Last edited:
We are already thinking of some new custom made attack skills and buffs for each class.
Glad to here this news. This is the intent of my suggestion not so much that it should just be SOF buff but some type of buff/s like the ones just added. Your news and actions are encouraging... :)

Well for now OGN just looks like officials with some tweaks and an redeem system in my eyes with some different looking gear, so i'll just wait for bigger updates which will create it more in a ''unique'' way.

Its been a while since anyone has mentioned anything about the SOF (Spirit of Fire) buffs. So I would suggest the possibility of bringing back the SOF buffs. The early original ones were great but I believe the last version before we reset the server were a bit more balancing for the game play and these are the SOF buffs I'm suggesting back into the game.
P.S. I do not have any screen shot or stats of what the were like but if anyone has screen shots or info on the stats please post them here so Owner and Staff may have better understanding of what I'm suggesting, thank you.
that SOF buffs destroys the game. It makes every char inbalanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner