Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback Solo FT3

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDiamond

Registered
The official server is already doing it solo or duo/trio .We still need 7 players out of 20 players online.You say the server is closest to the official ... where? when?
You wrote one post Cykros you will help novice players to enter ft3. You haven't changed anything since then.
Why a private server is more difficult than the official one.
Instead of reducing the attack and defense of bosses and thus reduce the drop.
It is better to do a trio than never or once a month if you find among 20 players those 6 with a good EQ and wanting to go to FT3.
Yes, I will remind you of this topic.
When you added FT3 then the largest number of players appeared. But when the majority (then END GAME set) won the Mazel Ring, this dungeon is dead for those who joined a few months ago and would like to go to the dungeon, but they can't ... because those who have END GAME SET also have a Mazel Ring.
If will the server has 100 players online a day, you can always go back to the old dungeon settings (atk / def / drop). At the moment ... it's Saturday afternoon ... I would like to go to FT3. (for fun) .. but there are not enough people .. One or two people are still not enough.

Check out this video.

If you could provide server files with the latest files we are happy to accept those,
But since we are stuck at EP8 files
We are already doing our best to provide diversity in our EP 8 Private Server,

And here you are proposing, to make Forgotten Temple B3F a Soloable Dungeon,
With our hard work we are the first one to implement this Dungeon compared to other Pserver.

And if you havent red the update post we are tweaking the drops of dungeons starting from the easiest to hardest.

And we will never make FT3 a Blader Oriented Dungeon as you are Suggesting.

I have never entered this Dungeon because it took me 1 hour to make a party of 3 normal-geared people, lol. So I decide to find another sv to play. Most of Dungeon that can be soloed in this sv drops crap items, even EOD3.

I didn't write to change the dungeon to soloable. You say you were the first to introduce FT3. But Mirage Island, Pandemonium and other are not.
Even if you change the drops in FT3, players will not appear suddenly, which will want to go to this dungeon. Unless you add another unique item from FT3 (I doubt).
The best proof that your upgrades are not good. These are updates introduced from WAR. There were so many changes ... there is still 2v2 or 1v0 .. because there are simply NO PLAYERS ON THE SERVER. 30 players online at the weekend. Is this a lot or a little for you?
Even if you reduced the HP of bosses by 10%. But no. Why change, let him be better dead.

It is better to go in 3/4 players than never. You don't play on the server and you don't know how difficult it is to find players on FT3.
When was the last time you did FT3? Yesterday I was looking for PT .. no one came .. no person!

It is not worth wasting time on the forum, since you are doing everything against players.

A few days ago I found a newly created server.
Thanks for the time spent. It was fun to play at the beginning but after later changes and updates once every 4 months, which do not add anything. I am leaving the server as most have already done. Hey. :*

I've always told Cykros to change this client and switch to EP 21, but he says he is too in love with it

you guys don't know what are you talking,yours wishes are 1 thing,and reality is farm away from you.

1st FT is posible to finis on our server with 3 people and it was done like 3 or 4 month ago

and second thing is :
I've always told Cykros to change this client and switch to EP 21, but he says he is too in love with it

We will do it if you give us ep21 server files, and we will do it in less than 1 day.

for yours data base knowledge it is not posible to have higher episode server files ,becose they dont exis on free open web.
they exist only in korea at the owners of the Cabal game,and guess what? they dont want to share it,even to sell.
so simple forget about it.

and stop complain about FT3,as i did say its possible to do it with 3 ppl,to enter in dungeon you cant without at least one set below demonite,and close to end game accessories, with ring lv3 and archridium + blue bike or rw or pw forget it,thats not dungeon for new players and mazel ring isnt ring for newbies,its end game equipment.

Manijak and here that you are wrong there are many Pservers that use EP 21 just look for the files and I find myself long ago I had given Cykros a link where he could find the EP 21 file servers including the client and he replied that he was too in love with his client

https://forum.xpzone.net/threads/criando-cabal-ep21-files-configurado.37268/

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/001/743/513/original/Screenshot_51.png?1543094592

as you can see the EP 21 files are there
There is also a 90000 second GM car buff

Last edited:
Manijak and here that you are wrong there are many Pservers that use EP 21 just look for the files and I find myself long ago I had given Cykros a link where he could find the EP 21 file servers including the client and he replied that he was too in love with his client

https://uploaddeimagens.com.br/images/001/743/513/original/Screenshot_51.png?1543094592

I should correct you now that is not EP 21

You have to check the UI :) the UI is still at EP8 :)
So the file you are showing are EP8 main files + Other EP files.

It is ep8 as all other private servers,just additions high ep contents which is possible on ep8 database;our staff is doing the same way

I'd say try them on a test server and see what comes out if there are new dungeons / new class etc?

The official server is already doing it solo or duo/trio .We still need 7 players out of 20 players online.You say the server is closest to the official ... where? when?
You wrote one post Cykros you will help novice players to enter ft3. You haven't changed anything since then.
Why a private server is more difficult than the official one.
Instead of reducing the attack and defense of bosses and thus reduce the drop.
It is better to do a trio than never or once a month if you find among 20 players those 6 with a good EQ and wanting to go to FT3.
Yes, I will remind you of this topic.
When you added FT3 then the largest number of players appeared. But when the majority (then END GAME set) won the Mazel Ring, this dungeon is dead for those who joined a few months ago and would like to go to the dungeon, but they can't ... because those who have END GAME SET also have a Mazel Ring.
If will the server has 100 players online a day, you can always go back to the old dungeon settings (atk / def / drop). At the moment ... it's Saturday afternoon ... I would like to go to FT3. (for fun) .. but there are not enough people .. One or two people are still not enough.

Check out this video.

On official there is a huge difference between being able to do it solo and it being worth the time, resources and being enjoyable experience to spam it solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner