Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Some help

Pradatoru

Registered
I like the server yet i find it hard to play it . I finally got some skills and upgrades up and now i am running low on hp potions . I know this sounds retarded but i don't find any npc selling some HP potions for some alz . I just started and i can't buy stuff with how much I've voted for 1 time . I need some help with this .
Also a place to make my first reborns ?

ur nick ingame?

nostalgia forest is a good place, cast bm3 and when isfinishing the skill, run xd

I like the server yet i find it hard to play it . I finally got some skills and upgrades up and now i am running low on hp potions . I know this sounds retarded but i don't find any npc selling some HP potions for some alz . I just started and i can't buy stuff with how much I've voted for 1 time . I need some help with this .
Also a place to make my first reborns ?
Hello and welcome to the server, i can give you some tips on how to earn or make some alz to provide yourself some potions.

You can buy HP potions from Core Alchemists located in Green Despair, Desert Scream, Bloody ice or Port Lux.

Or go vote and earn (Ecoins) and go to Bloody ice Ecoins vote shop (In the middle of the map located in the town) and buy a Remote Shop card and buy HP potions from there, remember that you have to right click on it to activate it.

Here some tips to make alz very easily:
  1. You could go to Bloody ice, Desert Scream or either Green Despair or Port lux or any map you like to go to and kill some mobs and pick up any item that drops from them and sell it all at the NPC shops located in the town maps.
  2. You could do the quests and finish some of them and with the alz you earned buy some HP Pots.
  3. Go find a guild that suits you and let players help you out by giving you some HP potions, and join a guild because they can help you a lot in the future.
Hope you enjoy the server and enjoy your stay :D

Last edited:
Best maps to farm Redeem coins from to redeem (reborn) when you are not endgame geared yet are either Forgotten Ruin or Lakeside, but actually the redeem coins do drop on every map.

Go farm in Arcane Trace when you are strong enough to go there, i suggest you to farm and level there later on in the future.

Last edited:
Best maps to farm Redeem coins from to redeem (reborn) when you are not endgame geared yet are either Forgotten Ruin or Lakeside, but actually the redeem coins do drop on every map.

Go farm in Arcane Trace when you are strong enough to go there, i suggest you to farm and level there later on in the future.

Thanks for your help

I still vote but I do not work premium . Help me .
Sorry for my bad english i'm italian.

Official Partner