Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Some items before are now completely trash or undervalued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark

Registered
dual amp earring prices now so f***ed up . imagine the ppl who farmed 36k wexp for each earrings before are forced to sell them for 20%-25% of the price if they really need alz . some regular players like me are kinda sad when we see some of our hard-earned items we got before have their prices depreciated so hard same goes for those event bikes before ( the one that needs medals not gtb tokens ). anyway take this as a constructive criticism and i hope this will help on how to plan more events in the future :):):)

Truth.. I did farm wexp at old war exp (max was ~400wexp per full run)- atm can get 1500+ in one run., and bought for ecoins 4500!!! I do not know why.. i could then wait for event and get earrings dual for free.
There would be nothing wrong with this event, if it was once a year, not another in a row.(or hard to get in duration event)

Value earrings dual since added 60b, 50b, 40b, now 15b !

That accesories with dual amp should be ONLY FOR WEXP/ECOINS a like now.
Same situation with extreme bikes, bought for ecoins, 1 month after event, YEY !

What's next? BoX dual amp ? Now is 50b+ value, after x-mas event 15b? Or AGAIN event with dual earrings.
Maybe you want do lower the value earrings, bcuz you want add with TRIPLE amp for ecoins/wexp?

At the moment I am holding donate because it is unprofitable.. only wait for next event ;)

So if i get this right, you guys are complaing about the rate of dual amp items being too high, and that the events last too long. Got it ! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner