Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Special offer accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricu

Registered
I hope the accessory from special offer more option and much better then now.. Even its have 2 slot. For me only 1 item are options, its aop+7 2 slot and the other item is for complete the pakej item.. Make the other item more interesting like

Earing of guard outrageous +7 2slot have 2% amp in slot.
Vampires earing+7 outrageous 2slot max HP steel.
Bos/bof+7 this is funny it's only add 1% amp its much better u add it 3%

Ring of sage/fighter.. Make it outrageous with DMG slot

And ROL/COR LATE US CHOES WHAT WE WAN ON SLOT
If this happen I think player will not think about the price they will buy 100%. 2.7k ccash is many even me, I can buy 1set only this accessory and its cost myr RM170

dude, all the items in game are very op now. with chaos armos having a slot, everything became a mess. And now HP in TG have decreased for mroe than 10k. Its not fun anymore. If you want to suggest anything regarding those items, then it must be selling it separately. Coz the package isnt really worth it. i would appreciate if they can separate all the items form the special packages. i dont care if its character binding, whats important is that we can get the item we want.

dude, all the items in game are very op now. with chaos armos having a slot, everything became a mess. And now HP in TG have decreased for mroe than 10k. Its not fun anymore. If you want to suggest anything regarding those items, then it must be selling it separately. Coz the package isnt really worth it. i would appreciate if they can separate all the items form the special packages. i dont care if its character binding, whats important is that we can get the item we want.
i make this suggestion before the hp TG decreased.. and u just post to day..i only want a good option for the accessory special offer u see the normal item are much far better then the offer they make..

Maybe the earring only have to be fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner