Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Suggestion of event

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nuts

A sistem that will auto invite player(if they send a mail to a certain name),those player will be teleprted on a map (i was thinking at ca map)2 sides (2team) and there should be pvp and pve event.
-i was thinking at pvp(full pt or maybe 10vs10 or maybe more 20vs 20.) and who was going to get more kills in 10min or who is going to survive will win.
-the pve event same think in ca arena they have to farm mobs (who farm more mobs will win but aswell if u kill an evenmy u will get points)

use your brain before you post a suggestion please.
they can't simply create all things you wish, your suggestion sounds like hard work and i don't think owners can do this or don't have enough time for this, cuz lately the server suffers from some bugs anw.

A sistem that will auto invite player(if they send a mail to a certain name),those player will be teleprted on a map (i was thinking at ca map)2 sides (2team) and there should be pvp and pve event.
-i was thinking at pvp(full pt or maybe 10vs10 or maybe more 20vs 20.) and who was going to get more kills in 10min or who is going to survive will win.
-the pve event same think in ca arena they have to farm mobs (who farm more mobs will win but aswell if u kill an evenmy u will get points)

its good. but this
is a lot of work, and imo your idea comes from MU online

use your brain before you post a suggestion please.
they can't simply create all things you wish, your suggestion sounds like hard work and i don't think owners can do this or don't have enough time for this, cuz lately the server suffers from some bugs anw.

you're too hard in forum but too soft ingame =))

The idea is good but we are limited to what we can do in cabal sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner