Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Suspicious Force Shielder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid

Registered
i was playing FS the whole time in this server
already got chaos set, damage bikes, chaos eof and awakened items
but i never scored better than a farming BL and FA in nation war.. and it brings the suspicion how [Name Removed] can scored that high TG??
Can you guys monitor every TG now?

Last edited by a moderator:
what is your name in game?
U just like a new player...
of course, 1 FA full amp will lose than 1 FS full CD
lol

I will answer: He can make high score or highest :giggle::giggle: Bcoz im leader of VietNamGamerS - his guild and I know his building ( But I dont share it - bcoz this is a big secret). U can farm more scores in TG but i have some questions for you : " Who will protect you - Who will PK for you farm score ? , Do you farm score alone or teamwork ? " " Or they farm score only for their bringer and dont care who you are :mad:.......
I always PK for my members or my comrades hunt Guardians bcoz i dont nid Bringer ? ( Many ppl think bringer will make they stronger :rolleyes: Not enough.)
But remember, who get more dmg so get more scores @@!

Last edited:
lol

I will answer: He can make high score or highest :giggle::giggle: Bcoz im leader of VietNamGamerS - his guild and I know his building ( But I dont share it - bcoz this is a big secret). U can farm more scores in TG but i have some questions for you : " Who will protect you - Who will PK for you farm score ? , Do you farm score alone or teamwork ? " " Or they farm score only for their bringer and dont care who you are :mad:.......
I always PK for my members or my comrades hunt Guardians bcoz i dont nid Bringer ? ( Many ppl think bringer will make they stronger :rolleyes: Not enough.)
But remember, who get more dmg so get more scores @@!

nope fyi "high dps" dictates the scores... thats a fact from CABAL since episode1
i also tried that build with chaos weapons but its impossible to outscore endgear FA and BL

wtf... IS THERE A PROBLEM IF GM'S MONITORING TG???

lol

i will be gladly to try ur FS.. Full CDI better than Full AMP??

NO COMMENT HAHAHAHAHHAA

Fs can score more than a nab fa/bl. fs won't make more dmg than fa xD. Big secret???? There arent even many Buildings u can make actually LOL.
full cd, full amp or mixed -BIG SECRET OBVIOUSLY

Last edited by a moderator:
REALTALK: On my first day in OGN, i asked the pioneer players what class is best, and here are their answers.

1on1 Combo PVP: FS
TG: FA
Freestyle PVP: FA

In fact they quitted their melee class and switch to FA

But Today when OP Tempus Ring was removed... then suddenly FS becomes the better class?? lol

GM needs to monitor TG nowadays imo

really guys? do u realize how you all sound right now? ill make a list of facts for yall

Fact 1: Points made in TG is not purely based on your dps/total damage
its based on how many bases u have captured how many people you have killed how much damage u have taken and so on

Fact 2: We do our best to minitor TG but we're are also people and we need our rests that means that we cant monitor that damn thing 24/7 im sorry but thats the honest truth if u think hes really that damn fishy make a report and get some evidence before you start spouting away throwing mud after eachother.

Fact 3: You're all very narrow minded, FA is strong yeah prob the strongest when it comes to TG but hell every class can compete every class has pros and cons even within TG they all serve a purpose, if the guy has better gear than you then suck it up. also plz dont go crit/amp bikes in war wth xD amp/resist crit rate all the way m8 esp if u encounter people on ur way to a new base.

last but not least, to the OP of this thread, if u wanna make a feedback/suggestion try not to start a mud throwing fight when u do it, there is no point in mentioning specific names, all u could have said was please monitor TG more often and then a reason without mentioning any names ok? this way u make it easier for yourself and us.

despite we hope you'll all enjoy ur time here we do what we can and we strive to improve ourself within reason.

Dmg taken doesnt give score on ep8.
Taking bases neither.
People killing neither.
It depends only on dps/damage output.
Hella genius GM BRUH =)

Thread closed and removed player names. Please do not accuse people without evidence in a feedback section, if you wish to make a report about a player you use the report section. This is closed now since there is no need for this to continue.

just to clarify things so that we ensure that you do not think its only Damage dealt take alook at this, use it as a guide when u do TG next time
47f24f6e1cdaf505132e19afc000285a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner