Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Taking over the server from egarena.com (Redemption)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
An old community is closing down because of the lack of time to develop their servers.
They contacted us and asked if we want to take over their oldest server , Redemption of EGArena (www.egarena.com) so they close it dawn.

After a good investigation and some thinking over this we decided to accept since the server is not based on the same gameplay like our Titans.

Starting as of tomorrow Redemption will run under Olympusgn.com community.

They passed to us all the things including a new website that was being developed with some new features.
We will continue the work on the website and on this server too.

What is our plan with both of this servers now?We will have 1 totally non pay to win server and redemption,a fun server where you can pay to be stronger so i think this will be very good for our community.And as development part it will not be hard for us to make updates on the same servers.

Here are some new features that we will have for the new redemption site in the near future.

-improved website engine
-improved website design (responsive - will change upon user feedback)
-improved rankings (new ranking types, changes to existing ones)
-account related website feature changes
-resend activation code available at any time
-manual activation available
-reactivate account when sub password blocked
-automated guild emblem system (guild masters will be able to upload emblem images that will automatically be added to the game every hour - requirements will be set later)
-item refine system (more info will be revealed later when system is fully ready to use)
-item unbinding system (more info will be revealed later when system is fully ready to use)
-ecoin lottery system (more info will be revealed later when system is fully ready to use)

We still have a lot to cache up from this server and combining our features with this one i think we can make 2 very beautiful server, we also hope we will get along well with the staffs who want to continue the work on redemption.

As for you players please fill us up with all things that you think we should change on redemption.We want to work in a very friendly environment and make this server even better then it is.

So thins being said we hope this is a big first step into increasing our community and we want to say a big
THANK YOU to egarena owners for trusting us with their server, we wont let you down guys, it was a pleasure negotiating to you guys.

We wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Hi were from EGA , just want to ask if is there any conflict between w/ our accounts? specifically w/ ecoins, weapons, setrs, acces?

Redemption and Titans are 2 different servers.Every server with his stuff.So no conflicts.

It would be great if there is no conflicts hehe, anyways hope u can take care of us well. Looking forward for your new stuff in future. Goodluck sir! and congrats for being entrusted. :)

I hope for great changes to Redemption, because it's really boring to play atm... I will check your current server in the meantime. :D

Wishing you good luck!

Hope all will be good:) and i know it will:D Good luck:) We are with you guys:)

Maybe someday i will return.

Looking Forward, backward, sideward and every word with WARD xD that awaits to REDEMPTION :) also glad to be a part of this Community :))

As for being a part of the community for 1,5 years, i sadly have to move on to here aswell with the others.
It's an appreciation to see that the client / server still can progress on with a new owner.
I hope you guys handle it respectfully and take a good care of it for the sake of others enjoying.

Gambatte,
~Saint

Looking Forward, backward, sideward and every word with WARD xD that awaits to REDEMPTION :) also glad to be a part of this Community :))
Lets skip awkWARD ? :rolleyes:

As an old/active (staff)member since EGA hosted their Cabal-Alpha-EP.2 server,
I'm pretty much thankful to EGA owners as well OGN owners to merge,
pass on and continue the works/server with all of its old and new coming grace ! :D
Looking forward to keep on playing and the changes/updates/improvements to Redemption.

Sincerely,
ShadowSINcere

So nice new development :)) can i ask if we can donate this month?have 100%+ to be last donate in this game ?:D i gathered my allowance in school to have donate lol xD haha i hope that many updates coming. :D and so thanks to Ega owners becoz this is the game the best you create for me xD :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner