Set welcome message

Fixed TEMPUS RING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmejik

Dont even think about it.
Contributor
Registered
May be you could put an npc where we could exchange tempus ring. for example.

x5 POWERLESS TEMPUS RING = 1 TEMPUS RING.

rock n roll to the world!

i will forward this to the admins, i myself think its a good suggestion.

yeah! bcuz its like hell. where 10runs and no ring drop. T_T its okay if the dungeon is easy you know. but as b3f is a OP dg. thats rude not to drop that ring. T_T

But I made an eod3 after the update and i didnt saw any powerless ring drop(i think they remove them alerdy)Im not sure I did only 1 run.But before there was always powerless ring droped.

But I made an eod3 after the update and i didnt saw any powerless ring drop(i think they remove them alerdy)Im not sure I did only 1 run.But before there was always powerless ring droped.
If you check updates of 22 july (i think) it shows there that the tempus drop of rings are updated.

I think we can make something like exchanging an amount of powerless rings for a temporary ring.

What about if we can trade the tempus now that its rare to drop i think it will be ok...

Tempus ring is one of the best rings. Who finds it keeps it.

lol
they just made powerless tr a RARE rofl

I think we can make something like exchanging an amount of powerless rings for a temporary ring.
i'd say add a exchange, 10 powerless tempus = 1 tempus ring perma.
and slightly increase the drop chance of both rings.
for me it's a good idea to make this ring more rare than it was, but it shouldn't be almost impossible to get the ring like it is now. just my opinion :)

ill do 112 run a 2 day only get one ring guys so definetly need rate up my two day wasted :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner