Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed TG Rewarding System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihad

Registered
i think its about time to change our tg rewarding system..
because black caps are dropping in ca2 now, players not interested in tg anymore.
my suggestion is:
. black caps quantity should be based on the player's score, like 800 = 8 black caps for the winner while if score 800 = 4 black caps for the loser
2. and 30 points players automatically gets 2 black caps

Last edited:
i think its about time to change our tg rewarding system..
because black caps are dropping in ca2 now, players not interested in tg anymore.
my suggestion is:
. black caps quantity should be based on the player's score, like 800 = 8 black caps fro the winner while if score 800 = 4 black caps
2. and 30 points players automatically gets 2 black caps
Yes i was thinking about suggesting this to the higher staff as well, but pretty much this will be reviewed in the future, Chaos Arena Lv.2 does have a chance on dropping a bigger amount than TG as you said above.

Well in this suggestion, i agree. I really like the idea.
But if the basis of reward is on most points obtained, nobody will share slots in the war any more or log out to allow others to score up to at least 30. Reality stings - "greed is good".

Perhaps someone can think of a better way without exploiting rewards by taking advantage over other players.

For example:
1. Silver Caps are of no use to trade for items except with Gold Caps - it can be a unique reward from joining TG. Why not introduce new Unique Items and to be traded with only silver caps. The idea is, a good equip/item can only be obtained by going to TG and thus encouraging everyone to join.
2. We have reached HR20 already, and there is no use anymore for extra WEXP. Same thing as the aforementioned - Wexp be converted as a currency for buying unique equips/items that can only be acquired by going to TG. Surely, everybody will join TG because joining is worth their time.

There are lot of possibilities... Imagine....

For the moment we wont change them as we have some huge plans with the nation war system.
More details will come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner