Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

The server isn't so bad...

Lucifirst

Registered
tbh im not having much prob just that its alittle harder to get up to 200.. even thought its 10 lvls away, its quite hard... just ahead of time this pos isn't bad mouthing the server, because i started as a WA and im doing just fine with my same stats grinding it off in lakeside... all i do is bm3 farm, get my redeem coins, gears, repeat.. and the gears i dont need i just sell them. so i think it's a win/win for me... sure it takes up time but it just goes for show how much effort you put into ur character... my goal is a wee bit weird but i have my goals planned out... im staying in this server so for new players please add me im a bit lonely... i speak english only so dont ask me if im BR or PH cuz im not....

have fun! hope to see you soon!!!!

tbh im not having much prob just that its alittle harder to get up to 200.. even thought its 10 lvls away, its quite hard... just ahead of time this pos isn't bad mouthing the server, because i started as a WA and im doing just fine with my same stats grinding it off in lakeside... all i do is bm3 farm, get my redeem coins, gears, repeat.. and the gears i dont need i just sell them. so i think it's a win/win for me... sure it takes up time but it just goes for show how much effort you put into ur character... my goal is a wee bit weird but i have my goals planned out... im staying in this server so for new players please add me im a bit lonely... i speak english only so dont ask me if im BR or PH cuz im not....

have fun! hope to see you soon!!!!
Good to hear you are enjoying the game and i am glad you can find your own way through the game as a solo player,

yes there are some english speaking guilds,
honestly the guild i am in right now is currently the biggest one out there for now, but it's not the quite most active one.

But if you would like to join our guild and need some help with some things, your very welcome to join, if you think it's to inactive for you, there is always another guild around there =)!

http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/knightsofnevareth.340/
Check this link out, It's the guild i am in right now as Commander.

Post a comment there or either send me or the guildleader a pm/mail ingame.

IGN of Commander (me): Viper
IGN of Guildleader: xJaybolty

If no one is online, please do comment in the forum and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Have fun.

Last edited:

Official Partner