Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed the unfair advantage of chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanna

Registered
since the dmg output from such weapons is incredible for begginners. i wonder what is the AOD or INTUITION buffs for FS and BL. AOD i can undersand it has have limited amount of defense incrase but when you look at INTUITION effect 90% evade , and u got 1 shoted by HATERS on TG. ( i call haters since some ppl does understand they are dealin with lowbies. and instead of leavin them alone. they keep bullyin them with such hate after each respawn ) .
so how you expect people to enjoy an unbalanced game/war. of course they would immediatly quit server to fiind another one.
so i propose to make the BL buff like the last update of cabal europe. means efficient total evade.

Play/Farm/Get Strong... like we all did and you will not be raped in TG anymore... that is a part of cabal either deal with it or no sv will be good for you.

since the dmg output from such weapons is incredible for begginners. i wonder what is the AOD or INTUITION buffs for FS and BL. AOD i can undersand it has have limited amount of defense incrase but when you look at INTUITION effect 90% evade , and u got 1 shoted by HATERS on TG. ( i call haters since some ppl does understand they are dealin with lowbies. and instead of leavin them alone. they keep bullyin them with such hate after each respawn ) .
so how you expect people to enjoy an unbalanced game/war. of course they would immediatly quit server to fiind another one.
so i propose to make the BL buff like the last update of cabal europe. means efficient total evade.

just like IamCrazy posted "Play/Farm/Get Strong"
We experienced that too back in our early days in this server :D

Yeh farm for good gear (chaos).. All do the same thing

Hello everyone...

Thank you hanna for providing your suggestion regarding with this matter...

Well, I am a tg player as well, started with low grade weapons... But i only suggests to u that either keep farming and get those awesome gears or use alternative solutions (either redeeming or donating)

For those buffs you mentioned i think it has a low chance to approve by the admin since giving a complete evade for a bl will going to be too unfair in the future (if you own a full chaos set and use to other classes)

Lastly, if you are 100% sure there are bullies... Please please please take a screenshots of those and make a report... In that way we will take a disciplinary actions for them ;)

There is no bulling in TG simple bcuz TG is a warr map if hanna doesn't accept this fact is his/her bussines i personaly didn't even atended TG until i had half of chaos gear completed so my advice is to keep farming and then atend TG

- This server is not official or another ones. We have Chaos gear and weapon, Lost Relic weapon, Resist bike, Chaos epaulet and belt ..etc.. to make our character stronger--> keep farming and get those awesome gears or use alternative solutions (either redeeming or donating)
- Max Flee rate in EP8 is 95% ( For PVE, wow !!! You know what i wanna say ....:p:cool::cool: ) but in PvP/PK, we can break it easily:
+ Use combo
+ High crit rate/max crit rate ---> crit dmg always break evasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner