Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Titans & Redemption Merge

Chose how the server will have the merge done

• Make the merge fast by deleting all current data and restoring ecoins/vcoins and alz only.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Make the merge with saving anything even if it could take very long to make all the preparations

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
UPDATE: 04.04.2015 (DD/MM/YYYY)
After a long chat with our higher staff I am coming forward to you all (titans players) with 2 solutions, 1 of them is fast and sure and the other one is the one posted below but will take us a very long time to test all the databases data and find the proper way to merge it with redemption.

The fast way will be my saving just the eCoins(refunding all earned),vCoin and Alz.
This will also make sure we wont have any bugs or problems because of the merge of the items.

The second way and the very complicated one is the one bellow but even if we make it this way we will never be able to guarantee we wont have problem after the merge.

So the question is how do you players want to make this? Fast and safe or Slow and with possible problems?

You all have 10 days to vote.Thank you !

Hello,
As you probably noticed previously there was a small info posted that Titans & Redemption will be merged for the greater good.

Here I leave some information about this to let users know about the process (Question -> Answer format):

Q: Why there will be a merge?
A: For the easier management of the users and the servers, including updates, events, new custom features (Check the end of this post for more information).

Q: What will happen to my old account?
A: All accounts, including donation data vote data will be transferred/merged between the servers, meaning if you have one account on both servers, you will have now two accounts.

Q: What will happen to my old characters?
A: All characters, including levels, stats and every character related data will be transferred/merged between the servers to the accounts mentioned in the previous point.

Q: What will happen to my old items?
A: As mentioned in the previous point, all character data will be transferred/merged into the new database and they will be available same as nothing happened.

Q: What other changes will apply?
A: After the transfer/merge there will be only one game client and one account for both our servers, meaning you will be able to play both the servers from one client and one account.

Update:
Q: What will happen to the accounts/characters that have the same name on both servers?
A: A prefix will be applied to both the accounts and characters so it wont conflict between each other. This prefix will be removable (you will be able to rename your account/characters only once and for free) once you login to the website.

Extra information:
  • The transfer/merge of the data will need a lot of work since the two servers are very different and they hold different data.
    Example: Items on Titans do not match the items on Redemption, meaning that when we will make the transfer/merge the items from one of the servers (depending on the data size we will have to deal with) will be stored separately and every user will need to transfer their items back to their accounts from the website with a single click (as soon as we have this ready, more info will be posted).
  • The reason of the transfer/merge of the data is to keep both servers on the same level (updates, features, etc) since after the overtake of the Redemption there was simply to much difference and to much to change and fix on Redemption to bring to a more playable state and it is obvious that our Titans server wasn't getting enough attention.
    We apologize for the inconveniences and inactivity to our 'Titans' and we will do our best to compensate them.

Expected date of merge is unknown due to the amount of work it needs and due to the projects we currently work on (unbind/bind system for example).

Note: These are the main information and later as it develops we will share more.

If we left anything out from this thread that you are interested in please feel free to reply and ask, we will answer and will include in the above Q&A.

Last edited by a moderator:
My character name on Titans is: Saint
My character name on Redemption is also: Saint..

What will happen if it merges and there are 2 same names...? :p

Updated first post.

so what will be the servers name?

Wait i didn't quite get what happens with e.coins that were donated?
I mean huh its confusing me.
Are there going to be 2 servers or 1 server and 1 client or what
"Quite confused now"...

Wait i didn't quite get what happens with e.coins that were donated?
I mean huh its confusing me.
Are there going to be 2 servers or 1 server and 1 client or what
"Quite confused now"...
Answer:
all character data will be transferred/merged into the new database and they will be available same as nothing happened.

The transfer/merge of the data will need a lot of work since the two servers are very different and they hold different data.
Example: Items on Titans do not match the items on Redemption, meaning that when we will make the transfer/merge the items from one of the servers (depending on the data size we will have to deal with) will be stored separately and every user will need to transfer their items back to their accounts from the website with a single click (as soon as we have this ready, more info will be posted).

Like Ergo explained us, there is nothing really to worry about.

Info about client/server:
Yes only 1 client with 2 server. (Merge)

After the transfer/merge there will be only one game client and one account for both our servers, meaning you will be able to play both the servers from one client and one account.

:p :p

Last edited:
But, if there is a same named char on Redemption server that doesnt belong to me, which one must change the character name then? Cuz, i was there first ;D

What if uve got 2 same usernames? In both servers..
Q: What will happen to the accounts/characters that have the same name on both servers?
A: A prefix will be applied to both the accounts and characters so it wont conflict between each other. This prefix will be removable (you will be able to rename your account/characters only once and for free) once you login to the website.

What i meant was, If I really want to keep my name (pretty important to me) and so does the other owner of the same named character? How to resolve that?

The 2 server will be similar to how the servers work on offical like Mars, mercury etc

please OGN must quit hosting Pserver.. they suxx!..... Server Close please

please OGN must quit hosting Pserver.. they suxx!..... Server Close please
These types of replies are not useful, instead say how we can improve and maybe it will be better suited for you

Servers will stay the same as of right now, I imagine more info will come after the merge

First post was updated and a poll was added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner