Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

To the people who got Auto banned after the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehnfeld

The Dev that never released his server.
Contributor
Registered
Hello Everyone, since the Update we made to the redemption cabal server, a lot of people have been banned by our anti-cheat system, its obvious now that we have improved our anti-cheat quite a lot.

Update:
People who were banned were not wrongfully banned, i'll explain in detail but so that everyone of you can understand

our current updated anti-cheat had certain functions enabled since the last one such as nation hack detect or no entry item detect, these were before not detectable by our system.

you might ask, "but why did i get banned if i didnt hack" its very simple if u tried to use no entry hack maybe when you started playing but you didnt get banned, then the new anti-cheat system still takes that into count and once we enabled the function for it to detect the cheats everyone who used either no entry hack or nation hack ever since they started playing will get banned.

Note: a hack is detected wether your attempt to hack was successful or not

as from what i know admins do not wish to make any kinds of pardon to people who think they were wrongfully banned but really wasn't once you hack doesn't matter if it was just to check, if you do hack be ready to face the conequences from what u did wether it was 5 months ago or yesterday.

Update
Everyone admitting they used or tried to use any kind of hack, cheat, trainer or call it how you want, will get their ban lifted and reports cleared to be able to fresh start.(this only counts for the people that got banned ever since the update

to people who wish to come forward

if you know fully well that you might have hacked in the past and you come forward and ask for a pardon while making proper unban request the staff will consider unbanning your account, but only if you yourself are willing to admit what you did and move on to be a legit player

tl; dr the Anti-cheat works as it should and you were not wrongfully banned

Last edited:
i can`t say thakz for now,, if my account back i well.

i got banned but i didnt do anything i just download it and activated it and i cant log in plz fix asap

the post has been updated.

omg i never try cheats since redemption.. i dont even know what to post. in unban sec coz am inactive these past few days

hope they can fix this!!!!!it destroy my whole season!!

Post updated once again

adik11
Autoban: Change Nation Hack
Permanent
20/08/2015

message: from the start of this game server i don`t have a single bot or cheat like Change Nation Hack,...
if it detected to your unti cheat,. sorry, i apologies even if i`m not. again sorry,,

i will never admit a crime i didn't do. from the very start am a hardcore player and love challenges. if you all believed i use cheat/hack the decision is yours. all of my comrades and i believe that i play fair and reach the top with clean record. no need to justify anything

Last edited:
yep. i was forced to admit a violation i never even thought about :) sad fact.

i will never admit a crime i didn't do. from the very start am a hardcore player and love challenges. if you all believed i use cheat/hack the decision is yours. all of my comrades and i believe that i play fair and reach the top with clean record. no need to justify anything
i caught u hacking in EGA m8. u might have reached the top clean on this server but the anti cheat goes all the way back to EGA since they created it, i can only assume it counts all the way back to EGA, and since i haven't been banned on my play account along with multiple other players its not a faulty system i have already confirmed that with the admins

hack in EGA? been banned there for selling acct but i never used any hack.. try to recall

boooooooooooooom burn! hahaha well anyways, i hope cykros will go online soon :)

I would like to kindly ask every user who is connected with this issue to post an unban request in the proper section.
This thread is not for spamming about what you have done or not.
Good luck to everyone.

@Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner