Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Unbind Chaos Gear?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikuoh

RAWR!
Contributor
Registered
Was wondering if there is a way to implement a way to unbind chaos gear / weapons, because if you drop a Perfect Drop chaos piece out of Abandon City and you don't have a character to use it and no one in your party need it, I think you should be able to unbind said gear / weapon and sell to someone that needs it. If you don't have a character that need the chaos piece and no one in group needs it, it would be a wasted drop.

I think you should implement being able to unbind them so other people that need the piece can have it and use, If they cant do Abandon City themselves it would be hard for them to get the pieces they need other then crafting them their selves, because I have a fb gloves Perfect Drop, 30% All Skill Amp. Up that I don't need and I want to give//sell to someone that may need it then keeping it and doing nothing with it.

Hopefully we can get this Implemented into the game to help out the community that needs pieces but cant get them.
Thank You for You're Time! =)

Last edited:
i think this won't be implented cuz it would make crafting a bit useless then, even tho those perfect crafts are rare i think it's not a good idea to add this.

Yeah, but for people who are able to drop them have nothing to do with them, so they are useless to get a perfect drop and not being able to use it.

they can either create a char and use that part on this char or invite some1 from guild/buddy into the pt and give the item to them.

They could, but if they don't wanna spend alz or have the alz to spend to make a new character just to use that 1 piece of armor, they would have to farm the rest of the gear for that character. If they already have the chaos piece they cant trade it.. "implement unbind chaos" they can.

I like the idea actually. I'm gonna +1 this because I've gotten same type of items I already had. It would definitely be something that would help out newbies. It would also make farming ac more profitable in that sense. Useless items to players who will never use them is kinda annoying... Its like I have perfect fs items but I don't have any more character slots to use for an fs. So why not be able to sell them or giveaway.

Guys, Ri and Ry :D I don't know for how long you are playing this game but, this is the base/heart of the game, if you try or really change that, then the game is "dead" lets say ... Crafting makes this game what it is now, obviously good and thinked changes are always welcome but making an alternate way of achiving the gear other than craft or AC drop will make the game eventually boring and will die soon ;) My opinion alter all :) Have a nive day!

How often do you drop Perfect Drop items tho?, not very often.. and ever if you drop them often they can decrease rate a little so its not dropping ever 2 ac runs, to make it more balanced. IMO it shouldn't have a high drop rate in ac anyway if they are trying to make it to where you have to craft the pieces yourself, just defeats the purpose of the crafting.

Last edited:
It is not about how often you drop chaos gear in AC, is about unbinding it in general .... coz this is all about. Imaging people unbinding their eq and selling it ... A RUIN ...

Everyone has different opinions on what should and shouldn't happen. People would only unbind it if it was a extra set or if they don't need it. they wont unbind their main set or the set they already have because then they wont have a set.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Some people think it should be added, others think it shouldn't it all really comes down to perspective of things.

Well I'd also like too add.... That it doesnt have too be a perfect drop in particular. What if your lookin for something like a helm with 3x attack or defense. You will spend lots of time trying to drop one. You may never get one actually. But if it were able to be unbinded it would be a hott item on the market. BTW I've been playing this server since last December. :)

Haha thanks just a thought as I wake up getting ready for work.

what the sense of crafting, Dungeon points, TG and Daily quest if you can easily buy chaos to ppl?? i dont think this is a good idea, sorry just my opinion

Ran 6 ac's yesterday and got 5 perfect drops and cant use a single one of them. They are useless to me, and if we are able to unbind we can give/sell to people who do need them.

then make new character or go with party, ask your guildmates if they need, so you want newbies to get chaos set in 1 week or 2??

If you solo and it drops and no one in guild wants and no one on your buddy list wants and you pick it up so it doesn't de-spawn, not going to make another character just to use that 1 chaos piece.

lol just wait for admin then, but sure this will not be implmented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner