Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Unfair pet update

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKanji

Registered
I just want to complain about the new update on pet rates

please update also the value of the pet that had been created already, I think its unfair for us people who trained pet with the same option. Getting this higher value of pet is so annoying we need to train pet again just to get that new value. Its so unfair

I understand that this is new but what about for the people who took time farming the untrain kit, wishing the random value is the same we get.

Market is already is not that good , I know you know it too. I hope this will be raise for us veterans players

You just have a chance to get it.
We didn't replace the old values with the new ones.

"You will now have the chance to obtain beside the standard values boosted values x2"

You just have a chance to get it.
We didn't replace the old values with the new ones.

"You will now have the chance to obtain beside the standard values boosted values x2"

I understand but training a new pet with the new random values is very unfair for us people who have the pet with the same value at all...its very frustrating the pet that we have right lower its value in the market that is already dead

They could have put another 10 extra slots on the pets :D but nah, they want the old items to lose its value. This is a continuous cycle. Which is kinda sad.

They could have put another 10 extra slots on the pets :D but nah, they want the old items to lose its value. This is a continuous cycle. Which is kinda sad.

You made it sound too easy to assume things that you dont even know

Youve never been a developer so you wont know how we want to Break the limits of EP 8 Server files.

Well if you can provide us server files later than ep 8 we will accept that.

Until then save your criticism later.

I understand but training a new pet with the new random values is very unfair for us people who have the pet with the same value at all...its very frustrating the pet that we have right lower its value in the market that is already dead

You got it wrong.
It wont be any lower
The Boosted pet will be much expensive than the non boosted ones

And to make things easier we also removed the most useless ones...
I hope you got to read those in the update post

.maybe this is conplicated one to argue..or may be if its posible make it 20 slotted pet..or make it to lvl 20 Instead..so that the old pet that has been make will only be added some option on it not fully delete all the option to obtain the boosted one..just like on the official they had 20 sloted pet or lvl 20 pet..just only a suggestion to make some adjustment if it is posible..well if its not posible because of the client that we had..that update is some what challenging also its a matter of luck you know..I made pet and got 10 rcr all are boosted..no more complain about it cos drop rate of PUK is good also entry nd also FCH..some what balance at all..

Last edited:
I totally agree with this topic. I bought 20 cd pet for many many bilions, because it was best for me backdays and now don't try to come with some explanation: ,,but it still has value, boosted is only an option"... Ofc it has no more value, because backdays it was impossible to get 4 cd instead of 2, so i just wasted money, same as many other people.

I totally agree with this topic. I bought 20 cd pet for many many bilions, because it was best for me backdays and now don't try to come with some explanation: ,,but it still has value, boosted is only an option"... Ofc it has no more value, because backdays it was impossible to get 4 cd instead of 2, so i just wasted money, same as many other people.

If we go by your logic we should not release any new items lol.
We did not nerf any item. Old items still give same power as before. It's up to you if you want more power :)

If we go by your logic we should not release any new items lol.
We did not nerf any item. Old items still give same power as before. It's up to you if you want more power :)
No no, You are totally wrong :) It would be right if we talk for example about sets: You have zwei frame 34 amp, ok and then switch to eins 40 amp and zwei You can sell or anything, so it still keep it value. Your old ,,best" pet no one will buy because everyone is trying to make/buy boosted pet, even a newbie won't buy it because everyone can farm FT1 and take attempts to slot it right...

Treat it like like an upgrade from iPhone 8 to iPhone 9.
Disregard or sell the old for a half a price and buy the new.
Its quite common in the real world.
That's the TRUE Logic I guess.

Agree with zheinther. That is indeed a good example.
I am an old player too and I really enjoy when updates appear!
Is not like new players will 100% get 2x bonuses. They have to work for those too.
Keep this kind of updates up boys.
I enjoy it mainly because:
- can be achieved in game by everyone
- it's not an "event type" thing that will go away in 1 month and other players wont be able to get it
- got me back into game ^ ^

GL and enjoy.

what unfair did you see? When you trained your pet before, there were fewer options and making a top pet was much easier. Did you want your pet to be reinforced immediately? If you are a veteran, then you should have an easy life? Added more options, it became much more difficult to randomize the pet, but the reinforced options are so good that it's worth it to tear off your ass and get to work. good luck

- No newbie will buy already trained pet because they don't have enough money, that argument is stupid, every newbie drops their pet as soon as he learns about them.
- That update did not take anything from you, it enabled you to have more. Just like new armor set or new graphics card etc. (nice one zheinther) It still works like ususal, gives you same boost, you can now expand it further :)
- I'd understand the anger if you bought your pet few days before update xD but if you did it earlier - pet served it's purpose, gave you more dmg, you could farm faster
- Changing the values of old pets would skyrocket their value instead of decreasing it a bit. Take current economy into account (prices of all items drop), and also think about new players, they'd feel bad. And veterans have something to do now :D

overcome.jpg

Last edited:
2018-05-25 09_54_17-Feedback - Unfair pet update _ Olympus Gaming Network – Google Chrome.png

UNFAIR is when a updated creates advantages for some people over the others.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner