Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Unseen ideas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unseen

Registered
hey, i was thinking about redemption server and i found out some ideas:
- make bonus (similar to winning bonus) for side lower populated - it should be calculated only for active players (lets say during last week) - i guess if you've done stuff like bonus depend of actual active players it shouldnt be a problem to implement something like this (or other idea - make this bonus only for lower populated side) - if any question, yep im proc side and im fine with it - it might be motivation especially for new players to start "weaker" side and might be in future pro of this side.

- increase UCHH/UCH drop rate - it wont break economy, because drop rate of iteams like core enchancer/safeguard could still stay low.

rest soon, i must think a bit more :)

1. Do you mean the winning bonues from nation war?

2. The drop rates of cores are just fine and there's no need for them to be altered any further atleast in my eyes.

i mean more likely "underdog" bonus for lower populated nation, something what'll make more attractive for new players to play on this side.

The uch/uchh drop rate is high enough i can farm a full trade uchh in 1 hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner