Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 02.02.2015 - Meet the Empowered Red Garlie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Features:
  • Empowered Red Garlie
    • The monster will be spawn twice a day. (5:00 Am and 5:00 PM) server time.
    • You can find details about the drops and its location at event girl Yul in GD.
    • This monster targets the new characters so does its drops.
    • The drops are Bluestin and Tiatanium +15, perfect craft and 3 slots filled but with 1 day duration so you will have to hunt the monster constantly to keep the set till you become stronger and farm better gear in harder dungeons and maps.
    • ckw7v7I.png

• s7Q8UGO.png
  • Archridium items ChangeShape is finished 100%
    • You can now change items that are lower grade then archridium to archridium visual and other way aground
    • HM5zTgW.png

Lelz, say hi to my new pet :rofl:

Wow nice update, I can now have good gear for a while, I hope that I can kill it. :whew:

I love the appearance change, works nicely :rock:

8eef2a4f7a9b5ffda54177e4efdf2cd1.png

Hard for beginners, can't be solo, a party w/o good gear takes time to kill it. Good luck to us. haha :funnytiger:

That's nice! I think i will try to kill that for the following days:talking:. . . Anyways, since I'm a little bit unfamiliar to the drop system, where can I find, or where do Archridium and Drei Frame Armors drop?:wondering::wondering: If Archridium can now be used for Item appearance, can I also do that to Drei Frame? And another thing, please add Zwei Frame gears and epaulets to the drop system so we could also use them as item appearance if they're not so good . . .:inlove::inlove: Sorry for asking too much questions, i just really enjoyed this server so much!! :rofl:

That's nice! I think i will try to kill that for the following days:talking:. . . Anyways, since I'm a little bit unfamiliar to the drop system, where can I find, or where do Archridium and Drei Frame Armors drop?:wondering::wondering: If Archridium can now be used for Item appearance, can I also do that to Drei Frame? And another thing, please add Zwei Frame gears and epaulets to the drop system so we could also use them as item appearance if they're not so good . . .:inlove::inlove: Sorry for asking too much questions, i just really enjoyed this server so much!! :rofl:
Drei Frame is ofcourse dropping from the dungeon called Maquines Outpost: Hacked Code Disk
Achridium is dropping from the dungeon called Tower of Undead B3F: Epaulet of the Dead(B3F)

I'm not really sure if it's working, it should actually because Drei Frame is above mithril, and below Achridium, i don't know how they graded Drei Frame here.

If you can't do it with an party or any of your friends to farm these very hard dungeons, you might could add me later to run some with me & some friends, since i'm planning to go spam B3F later today with them, and they're fine with newcomers (if you are new, it's an very hard dungeon but that's alright).

IGN: Nagato, if u want to know what my name is.

~Saint.

Last edited:
Thank you! It is good to know that Drei Frame drops where they should be. :complacenttiger: (yup, im kinda used to play other servers where Drei Frame drops on field maps, Ha Ha, that kind of drop system isn't realistic, good thing Redemption server lets them drop where they should be) How about Zwei Frame? :laughing: Are they only available in the eCoin Shop? hahaha I'm kinda newbie for this :failtiger:

Thank you for the info Pain :) (Or should I sepll it Pein? hahaha I'm not actually a Naruto fan)
It's all fine and all how you want :D! i totally don't mind it, don't worry =), and don't worry about being newbie, newbies are fun to play with :D... so be relieved.

Last edited:
Thank you! It is good to know that Drei Frame drops where they should be. :complacenttiger: (yup, im kinda used to play other servers where Drei Frame drops on field maps, Ha Ha, that kind of drop system isn't realistic, good thing Redemption server lets them drop where they should be) How about Zwei Frame? :laughing: Are they only available in the eCoin Shop? hahaha I'm kinda newbie for this :failtiger:
They told us that Zwei Frame is only available in Eshop, except the Epaulet, it should be dropping somewhere ingame... so

They told us that Zwei Frame is only available in Eshop, except the Epaulet, it should be dropping somewhere ingame... so
Yes, that would be a great idea!! Ifr ZF Epaulets drop on certain dungeons, that would be cool!! :victory:

It's all fine and all how you want :D! i totally don't mind it, don't worry =), and don't worry about being newbie, newbies are fun to play with :D... so be relieved.
I am not a newbie in playing CABAL Online, but I am a newbie in the server, although i started creating an account when the Redemption once owned by EGA. Thanks for all the info about the server. This is indeed the best server that I ever played right now:heart::heart:(I just wish that more players will come to the server, because Redemption is really a fun server to play with!!!) :applausetiger::applausetiger:

I am not a newbie in playing CABAL Online, but I am a newbie in the server, although i started creating an account when the Redemption once owned by EGA. Thanks for all the info about the server. This is indeed the best server that I ever played right now:heart::heart:(I just wish that more players will come to the server, because Redemption is really a fun server to play with!!!) :applausetiger::applausetiger:
Oh, sorry then hehe :), well welcome to this server, may you have an wonderful time with us since you joined that time :D, yes would be awesome to see more new players coming, afterall, i'm glad you are enjoying it and finding it the best server ^_^.. don't mind the help, if you need anything else to know, you know where to go :)... Since the time i joined (May 2013) i've been meeting a lot of players & i still enjoy it somehow :D...

Anyway, let's go ontopic so we're not disturbing this thread =), Any newbies needing help with killing Empowered Garlie, pm/mail ingame: Nagato.

The duration of the items is for 24 hours only. so that means the Empowered Red Garlie needs to be killed consistently hahaha!!:laughing: A lot of newbie characters will be fighting for only one goal! +15 full Bluestein/Titanium Set is a very powerful set of gears for 79 Bracket Mwar!! The lucky person should feel like a boss inside the TG :rofl::rofl:

Oh, sorry then hehe :), well welcome to this server, may you have an wonderful time with us since you joined that time :D, yes would be awesome to see more new players coming, afterall, i'm glad you are enjoying it and finding it the best server ^_^
Well, that's not a problem:D It really looks like this server is fun because you have been playing in the server since 2013!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner