Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 06.05.2015 - New Buffs and Synergies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Changes:
  • The Arcane Golem of Rage will be spawned every 2 hours after he is killed.
New Content:
  • New Characters Buffs
    • Art of Curse (FB)
    • Magic Control (WI)
    • Spirit Shield (WI)
    • Reflex Shield (FS)
    • Quick Move (FA)
GogyIev.png

pQLJnAw.png

19jNGWM.png

U5OgfOv.png

HZLCwvS.png

First post updated with synergy guide link.

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU MR> CYKROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU REDEMPTION TEAM!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

hi guys i need help, i cant update this game got "cabalmain.exe" error...

Nice Update!!
WA & BL buffs missing ...and another FB buff still missing

Let us know what WA and BL buff is missing.
About another FB buff I guess you refer to the Astral Enchant? If so that is an astral weapon which is not available with the current files.

There are no buffs for WA / BL u can look up for ages. There is none...

There's no new buff for BL because BL's buff, the Intuition, has been modified into official servers new stats for it, from 90% Evasion to Complete Evasion(100% Miss) Since we are in Full Episode 8, that retains the buff for 90% Evasion because the buff "Instant Immunity" isn't removed, since that particular buff was removed in BL class since Episode 10 in Official Servers. But yes, I have to ask too. . Why is there no Party buff for Warrior?? The Art of Shout?? And yes, there's something missing abut the FB Buffs. the Elemental Enchant, in which the effect varies depending on which enchant buff you are using(Yes, in official servers, the blade buffs cannot be used together and has been revamped into new stats, which affects the effect of Elemental Enchant). The Astral Enchant, somehow, isn't a buff, rather, an astral weapon.

Art of Shout is available but it looks like the skill books were not added ingame. We will verify this skill and enable it in the update tomorrow.
We will also check the Elemental Enchant and decide how to add it, however we don't want to change the original blade buffs to official like.
Blader skills will stay as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner