Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 09.12.2022

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Summary of the current update
  • Added rank/damage points/kill/death panel to Mission War maps
  • 2022-12-11 15_15_11.png

• Implemented Baldus system (BETA)
  • Enchant system requirements changes (lowered) to the following(check wiki)
  • Added the Cabalidays Event (will start at 22:00 Server Time)
  • Fixed custom weapons damage output (for winners of previous competitions)
  • Removed all Santa Sleigh bikes that existed ingame, they will be seasonal and with duration, very easy to get in each winter event.

Entance key for Baldus Arena will be available in Guard Sebius located outside the Bloody Ice.
The Baldus Arena is in Beta Testing, in the next hours we will have an ranking page (something very basic) in the website where you will be able to check if the run you did got recorded correctly and if it did not please report to us on the bug report section or in discord.

NOTE: after the beta stage is done we will delete all the entrance keys from the game and start over with real competition and rewards for participants.

Last edited:
I spent so much on the Sleigh back in the days and u took that away from me? :mad:

Crafting progress was deleted and now the sleighs. Really think this through huh, very amusing. :fubar::swear::swear:

I spent so much on the Sleigh back in the days and u took that away from me? :mad:
We plan to adding each seasons a different configuration and to use it during the event period and shortly after the event ends.
To have a value on this item it needs to be temporary.
I am sure you understand that ;)

Crafting progress was deleted and now the sleighs. Really think this through huh, very amusing. :fubar::swear::swear:
Crafting was reinvented so it was normal to have it deleted. Last time we changed it we left those who had it maxed and it was not fair because before the change was very easy to level it and after was very hard, that is why we had just a few crafters ruling the market.
This are the small sacrifices we need to make in order to keep the server attractive and not need a wipe or other things like others do.

Official Partner