Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 12.02.2015 - Another Redeem Rank & Redeemers Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Content:
  • Added another Redeem Rank so go ahead an increase your character redeem.Be one of the strongest!
R7SYECj.png

• Added Redeemers Reward Event at 'Yul Girl NPC' in Green Despair
LwivljF.png

Changes:
  • You can increase the level of the Upgrade Skills Offensive Sense, Defensive Sense and Force Control to max 15 but the books can be purchased only with Redeem Caps (Black / Silver / Gold) from Yul Girl NPC

Extra Info:
  • For today's update we had planned a release of custom drops for Chaos Arena (All levels)
  • We will post pone it for the next update because we want to make it with some interesting drops and we need more time.

1t5zzd.jpg

The NPC Yul offers the same skill three different ways of payment my question is : Do all the 3 same skills have the same stats or do the skills come with better stats according to the payment for example: the fist one cost 10 black hats while the second one cost 5 silver hats does this mean that the one for 5 silver hats gives better stats than the one for 10 black hats ?

Probably they have same stats but differs only to exchange methods/items. Its like having denominations; 1 gold cap = 5 silver cap = 10 black cap.
Question is: does the stats gained from each exchange worth it? If the additional stats is only +10 attack up or defence for each book then the effect is negligible.

Probably they have same stats but differs only to exchange methods/items. Its like having denominations; 1 gold cap = 5 silver cap = 10 black cap.
Question is: does the stats gained from each exchange worth it? If the additional stats is only +10 attack up or defence for each book then the effect is negligible.
this info is invalid, I own 1 piece gold cap which cykros told me it was worth 50 black caps (=50 redeems), so i think 5/10 equals 1 silver as silver 10x or 5x equals 1 gold, you could ask the staff for it or wait till its announced, i don't know since i am recovering right now...

Can you please be a little more explicit?
We want to know how much attack/mattack/def will be added per Upgrade on Event Yul. From lvl 8 of offensive/defensive/force control upto lvl 15.

So maybe you can give us a list that will show additional attacks/mattack/def per upgrade. :)

For real?
Its an extension of the normal skills from Lv 8 till Lv 15?
Do the math yourself. See how much you get for each level *15 instead of 8 like it was until now.

For real?
Its an extension of the normal skills from Lv 8 till Lv 15?
Do the math yourself. See how much you get for each level *15 instead of 8 like it was until now.
I know that its an extension :) what im pointing out is How much amount of attack/def/mattack will we get if well buy the Upgrade skill book lvl 9 10 11 12 13 14 15. Coz Instructors gives and shows an amount of it :) Event Yul doesnt

Done,restart your client and you will see the bonuses from each extra book.

Seem not to be worth it maybe we can decrease the redeem caps for each books and I suggest better use a conversion for rare redeem caps silver and gold. Like 1 Silver cap =10 black caps and 1 gold = 20 black caps if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner