Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 14.06.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about bring option scrolls back to tpoint shop? because now there is no where to find sword amp and mamp scrolls for the wepeon slots

Fixed a bug that caused Drei Frame and Lycanus items to not work in the force upgrade system
Ohh So thats why I have noticed that nothing has changed in my Lycanus Orb's upgraded by cores.

New Items:
  • Zwei Frame Crystal
  • Zwei Frame Orb
  • Zwei Frame Katana
  • Zwei Frame Blade
  • Zwei Frame Daikatana
  • Zwei Frame Greatsword
  • Eins Frame Crystal
  • Eins Frame Orb
  • Eins Frame Katana
  • Eins Frame Blade
  • Eins Frame Daikatana
  • Eins Frame Greatsword
  • Mithril Orb/Crystal Costume
  • Lycanus Orb/Crystal Costume
  • Zwei Frame Orb/Crystal Costume
  • Eins Frame Orb/Crystal Costume
Nice work!!! Redemption has really great dev's!!!

New Monster and Event:
  • New Event - The Lost Relics has been added
  • New Event Monster - Relics Guardian has been added
This adds challenge to the game! I Like that!!:laughing::laughing::applausetiger::applausetiger:

however as an extra compensation every account will receive 15 pieces of free Perfect Core (Highest)
Sorry but I just want to clear this statement. Is it applicable for all accounts or only for those who got their chaos sets and weapons already?

regarding about new event. when will it start and what time? and for arcane golem also. the time and channel

Im thinking that you might add on the next update the BIKE slot for binding and unbinding items. that would be wonderful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner