Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 15.07.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Update Contents:
  • Nearly-Hatching Egg added in the eCoin Shop I in Bloody Ice
    • qflm4Li.jpg

• Updated stats of mobs in Hazardous Valley and edited the drops (Click here to check the drop list)
    • ev3rwT2.png

• Updated stats of mobs in Volcanic Citadel. Drops will be improved in the next update

• Empowered FPTA-01 Custodi Flight movement area is now limited to prevent the boss from being lured to Cap/Proc side

• Oath of Sacrifice was fixed. All who have it bugged will be able to exchange it in Bloody Ice at the new temporary Usables Shop
    • fQsa03I.png

• Floating rates multipliers has been updated to higher values.
    Starting from 20 players every 10 players online will higher the rates with a total of 5%, so at 30 players online the rates are 105%, at 40 players online 110% and so on.

Good Day Sir Gm
Just To ask... how does the floating rates helps improve our character sorry for that i don't really understand the bellow part of the update.....thanks.....hope for your kind consideration......

View attachment 359

We will soon have a detailed explanation of our floating rates system on the website.
In short the more players are online the rates will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner