Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 17.03.2015 - Chaos Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if this server gives eCoins/hr? example: 10 eCoins/Hr, and the Redeem System will have increased eCoin amount per redeem? I think that will be nice! :applausetiger: And for extra challenge, All items purchasable by eCoins gets their price higher by 10%. I Think the Redemption will be better!! :victory: More and more players will come and play for that kind of system! I would like to suggest this to the suggestion page :D:D
nice idea but i doubt it might not going to happen
afaik Cykros hates lazy/afk people lol

but im not against you..
we all loved seeing many players ;)

Cykros hates lazy/afk people lol
Yes, I think you're right. but that's only to make the gameplay better because most players are looking for eCoins/Hr System on private servers. As of my experience, I never seen other private servers out there who did the same as how the Redemption Staff did on the Redemption CABAL. Their updates are the closest updates to Episode X: Rising Force:flower:(Yes, i am talking about the casting time for buffs) As the S server and the O server released Episode XIII: Transcendence updates, Redemption did it better than them, according to the server rates. I really wish that Redemption Staff can do something to get more players to Redemption CABAL, For sure, the server will get it on top :laughing::laughing:

I also wanna bring this up if you can remove uch,seh & sehh in the reward items on redeem cause it's waste of chance/ratio of getting those other important items, also those items i mention are available or should i say abundant in-game. I hope you take this to consideration. :)

As i've said players don't want their redeems gone to waste by just getting UCH, SEH and SEHH. It's better if those 3 will be removed from the redeem rewards list. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner