Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 17.06.2015 - CA drops and Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
New Features:
  • Added Chaos Infinity Dungeon
    • n8nH9Bw.png
  • Added Drops in Chaos Arena Lv.1 (Check the list here)
    • For Chaos Arena Lv.1 we decided to add the Option Scrolls as you will see in its drop list file above.
  • Added Drops in Chaos Arena Lv.2 (Check the list here)
Changes:
  • The Ancient Dragon EXP was lowered a bit due to the fact that it was very close to the bug margin of received EXP. Also its Level was raised.
  • The Ancient Dragon has now an attack that will reduce your SP with 100.
  • Removed the Chaos Arena's maximum level requirement.
      oxHU7Rq.png
  • Edited the mob stats/level and EXP reward of Chaos Arena Lv.1 and Lv.2/3/4/5/Infinity are done too but not final and without drops.
Fixes:
  • Blocked the spot on Nostalgia Forest map where the Ancient Dragon could not hit you.

Last edited:
nice, but i think the chaos arena drop list is not the right one.

where does this infinity dungeon entry drops?
As its stated in the update post for today just Chaos Arena Lv1. is done and drops are added.
If all goes well for the next day we will have server restarts with updates for each one.
Our plan is to add all the drops players are missing from this server.

So as weve notice you've put armor scrolls too. better remove scrolls on Redeem rewards :)

So as weve notice you've put armor scrolls too. better remove scrolls on Redeem rewards :)
Maybe, remove 'em but i don't see Armors Scroll Highest MCR on the droplist of CA1.
Maybe, only MCR remain in rewards... :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! no more dragon T_T
may be you make the attack of dragon weaker for we can tank it. :) just like the golem. hehe

Fixes:
  • Blocked the spot on Nostalgia Forest map where the Ancient Dragon could not hit you.
Thanks for this fix!!! This Dragon hits me so hard that before I can get near him, I'm already dead, lol. At least, I can get near him and try to deal some damage, although the EXP rate gets lowered a little bit.

Thanks for this fix!!! This Dragon hits me so hard that before I can get near him, I'm already dead, lol. At least, I can get near him and try to deal some damage, although the EXP rate gets lowered a little bit.

LOL! They fixed the spot where players can stay and hit the dragon without getting hit by it. Only players with chaos set can go near from it. I'm using a full zwei set and give the best defense that I can get but the dragon can still do 2 hits from me LOL!

even full chaos you will still die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added Drops in Chaos Arena Lv.1 (Check the list here)
  • For Chaos Arena Lv.1 we decided to add the Option Scrolls as you will see in its drop list file above.
Why ADD weapon and armor MEDIUM scrolls to the droplist? Since you made starting Lv is Lv 190, removed lower NW brackets. Afaik nobody will build a MEDIUM grade set based on a lot of factors on the server nowadays...(some given above)
And killian event mob drops MED and HIGH grade items that are already +15...
Nobody will build and settle for MED grade set given the fact that even full chaos set can't tank the dragon, some class only last more or less a minute with their special buffs...
Well IMHO it's a no no for MED armor/weapon scrolls...
Nice update in someway... XD
Based on my own opinion and perspective...

Last edited:
Why ADD weapon and armor MEDIUM scrolls to the droplist? Since you made starting Lv is Lv 190, removed lower NW brackets. Afaik nobody will build a MEDIUM grade set based on a lot of factors on the server nowadays...(some given above)
And killian event mob drops MED and HIGH grade items that are already +15...
Nobody will build and settle for MED grade set given the fact that even full chaos set can't tank the dragon, some class only last more or less a minute with their special buffs...
Well IMHO it's a no no for MED armor/weapon scrolls...
Nice update in someway... XD
Based on my own opinion and perspective...
Just npc the medium scrolls, maybe they just add them that not always drops highest scrolls :D and maybe newbies can use them on shadowtitanium and make 21 amp set very cheap (just for the start to deal more dmg).

LOL! They fixed the spot where players can stay and hit the dragon without getting hit by it. Only players with chaos set can go near from it. I'm using a full zwei set and give the best defense that I can get but the dragon can still do 2 hits from me LOL!
So if I could get near that nasty dragon, I will surely DIE WITH 1 HIT!! :complacenttiger::bawltiger:

Non donors should really get back to using party's!

Non donors should really get back to using party's!
IMHO, PT(even with 2 members only to share the XP) in dragon/golem gives very low XP, solo in AT/NF still better than PT in dragon/golem... :)
Given the fact that HIGH DMG=HIGH XP, even you got high dmg in dragon/golem in a PT you will get low XP.
And for non-donors who got lower dmg and with a PT, imagine the XP... :)

Just my opinion based on my own perspective... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner