Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 21.05.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Changes:
Redeem channel changed to premium channel.
Now we will have 4 premium channels, 2 normal and 1 for Events.
The premium channels and normal channels bonuses changed.(more details in the pictures below)
jANOSOi.png

Normal Channels:
tP8oDn3.png

Premium Channels:
FLwAOAi.png

The Potion of Honor Lv.1 ,2 and 3 will give Honor points accordingly:
  1. Min 1.000 - Max 99.999
  2. Min 100.000 - Max 499.999
  3. Min 500.000 - Max 2.000.000
The Nation war channels for levels bellow 190 got removed.

Drops were modified and improved in the following maps.(This maps also drop now Redeem Coins and Honor potions)
  • Bloody Ice
  • Desert Scream
  • Green Despair
  • Port Lux
  • Fort Ruina
  • Undead Ground
  • Forgotten Ruin
  • Lake Side
  • Mutant Forrest
  • Pontus Ferrum
  • Porta Inferno
  • Arcane Trace
  • Nostalgia Forrest (at the moment r.coins and honor potions do not drop here)
All the above maps will now drop better gear with the possibility of dropping item with maximum craft level.

This is one of the updates aiming a lot into changing the server game style.
Please give us as much feedback as you can about how you love it or hate it or how and what would you change from here on!

Last edited:
VERY GOOD!!!! i was touched

VERY GOOD!!!! i was touched

Well every one was complaining about honor ranks being to hard to get.

Changes:
Redeem channel changed to premium channel.
Now we will have 4 premium channels, 2 normal and 1 for Events.
The premium channels and normal channels bonuses changed.(more details in the pictures below)
jANOSOi.png

Normal Channels:
tP8oDn3.png

Premium Channels:
FLwAOAi.png

The Nation war channels for levels bellow 190 got removed.

Drops were modified and improved in the following maps.(This maps also drop now Redeem Coins and Honor potions)
  • Lake Side
  • Mutant Forrest
  • Porta Inferno
  • Pontus Ferrum
  • Arcane Trace
  • Nostalgia Forrest (at the moment r.coins and honor potions do not drop here)
All the above maps will now drop better gear with the possibility of dropping item with maximum craft level.

This is one of the updates aiming a lot into changing the server game style.
Please give us as much feedback as you can about how you love it or hate it or how and what would you change from here on!
i love the POH upgrade
i hate minesta stones drop
its better to change the "redeem coins" drop rate, because its a way too low atm.. im sure voters from poll are expecting the same rc drop rate from the old redeem channel thats why they voted "yes". :)

Last edited:
The plan is to make redeem coins drop from all maps and make the drop by the map dificulty. The harder the map will be the more redeem coins will drop.

The plan is to make redeem coins drop from all maps and make the drop by the map dificulty. The harder the map will be the more redeem coins will drop.
i did try to farm edge of Arcane Trance, rc drop rate is to low. its like every 10 mobs killed, rc will be droppped
same porta inferno..
same as the Port Inferno and Pontum Ferrum

btw instead of increasing the POH amount, try making warexp x5 or more... this will attract more players to attend nation war. warexp can be exchanged to a certain amount of honor points. more players on NWAR more players will come to your server. most of p.server players are attracted to amount of players joining the nwar.

today i tried to farm rc again in pf, pi and at maps
and redeem coins drop rate chances is really too low

and on this post http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/redeem-channel-or-all-channels-for-redeeming.744/#post-5157
we've discussed the amount redeem coins to be dropped dpending on mobs level and we all agreed on that..
but we never thought youre going to change the drop rate chances of dropping redeem coins, we are all expecting for a better and much easier redeem coins farming but this time you made it more time consuming, adding minestas on drop list makes it more time counsuming, we feel that we have been tricked lol

i think you spent a lot of time with this update and props to you for the poh upgrade but the old LS redeem channel is far more better for redeem coins farming, the only prob there was the overpower mobs and you should have fix that, much easier work

Advantage:
There are lot of available maps to farm RC & PoH especially for the newbies.
In comparison with LS before, range class are better suited for hunting especially at Arcane Trace. In my observation, it is far better than old LS coz i managed to earn more RC in the process. In one hour, i earned 32 sets of RC compared when in LS, only 16 sets at most. LS has a limited spot -1 for each player and mobs are difficult to kill which is a major hurdle for small armed and defended newbies. And if one of the spots is occupied, all we can do is wait.

Experience rate is better than before.

The reason why people are complaining is because mobs are scattered and it will take time for melee classes to gather for the kill therefore posing as a major disadvantage.

Weighing the overall pros and cons; update is excellent, especially for range and low def classes as well as newbies.
For melee classes, Old LS is a better option for farming RC because mobs are localized in one spot.

This feedback is based on experience and unbiased.

Question: I was hunting PoH for 5 hours but i havent seen any worth 1m and 2m.

Last edited:
1hr for only 7 sets redeem coins compare to 30sets/hr in LS bfore..

new updates = good for range + low def class
old rd channel = good for melee class + high def
imho its best if admins can bring back the old redeem channel and maintain the current updates

More POWER to OGN!!

I think in my opinion the best idea is to add LS back on channel 6 together with the current on-going update so basically a merge... and keep it as it is now so the range & melee classes have both their own benefits from farming either on AT or LS AND there is more space for everyone...:idletiger:So that there are still 2 choices for people to have fun with, and in my opinion it will have an advancing way to do your thing =), For me it would be awesome to see more choices to farm with then just a straightforward 1, if i dislike LS, i just go farm at AT or any other spot so i can still level + farm if i dislike AT as an melee class, i still am able to go to LS so whenever you create a new character, you can still farm very nicely with the type of character you have, cuz on some day i will move on with a class like Wizard and i won't be able to survive in LS so i want to go to AT ^^...

And please refrain having minesta stones in the LS rdm map.

Just an suggestion of myself... if you don't like it, please do not hate and comment it below :)

Last edited:
1. the owner doesnt want for redeem coins to be easy
2. he wants all players to donate
3. he only update server once a week and dissapoints players
4. event is once a month
5. good suggestions are ignored
6. best server but mismanaged
7. majority are pro-players
8. posting ads on cheater's website

mismanagement is the issue, if i have these server files i can make millions

1. If all is easy, then where is the fun? Easy gold caps? Easy Chaos set? If RC is hard to farm with melee, then create range character. All we need to do is be flexible and creative. And better yet, lets create a good feedback. Im sure they will reconsider.
2. Donation is an option. Money for donation is being earned the hard way in real life. Whereas dedicating your time to farm and get yourself stronger by hardwork is same - only more fun.
3. I have been to other p. servers and updates are done monthly or non at all. And not everyone is disappointed with this update.
4. True.
5. Suggestions are still suggestions itself. So its up to the owner whether to implement or not. Some maybe in favor specifically to us but not to the masses or the preservation of server itself. And sometimes, it cant be done at all due to program complications.
6. Best server - i will say its unique and more professional compared to crappy servers out there. As the saying goes, "you cannot please everybody". And people are always afraid of changes.
7. Players are not all pro. But they learn how to blend with changes and adapt themselves to it.
8. No comment ;) coz i dont have any idea.

Chillax, whats with the hate. At least there is an update. And its not all that bad either. If there is a change, then lets evolve with it.
Peace yo... ;)

1. If all is easy, then where is the fun? Easy gold caps? Easy Chaos set? If RC is hard to farm with melee, then create range character. All we need to do is be flexible and creative. And better yet, lets create a good feedback. Im sure they will reconsider.
I agree with you on some parts, but i don't think you should treat the players with like ''oh, if you don't like to play a melee class because you can't farm, be a range then...'' that's not how it should work... people should be enjoying to play their melee class, only pro grinders are like, let's create an range class to farm rc or whatever... but i don't like the attitude that someone is forced to be an range class because they're not enjoying the melee xD... just saying.

I agree with you on some parts, but i don't think you should treat the players with like ''oh, if you don't like to play a melee class because you can't farm, be a range then...'' that's not how it should work... people should be enjoying to play their melee class, only pro grinders are like, let's create an range class to farm rc or whatever... but i don't like the attitude that someone is forced to be an range class because they're not enjoying the melee xD... just saying.

I'm trying to suggest solutions and be flexible for the time being - not forcing anyone to do so. This is an option not an edict or a directive. Haven't you noticed this statement, "And better yet, lets create a good feedback. Im sure they will reconsider."
At the end, it will be on the owners judgement what to do and not to do. So instead of wasting time sulking at the corner while doing nothing - let's be optimistic and creative once in a while. Anyhow, most of the players here already sent their sentiments on the new update collectively.
Come on, its not the question of being melee or a range. It is a matter of thinking outside the box. :)
Let's be Constructive and not destructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner