Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 21.05.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If all is easy, then where is the fun? Easy gold caps? Easy Chaos set? If RC is hard to farm with melee, then create range character. All we need to do is be flexible and creative. And better yet, lets create a good feedback. Im sure they will reconsider.

this is the best suggestion of the day!! why would i change to range class if i already donated for WA gears?? and for that am i going to donate again for range char?? obviously you like that crap uppdate so now you like a "playing cool" mood wtf.
owners doesnt like easy coins nor average, they want it real hard. and i dont want that easy too, i wonder what youre thinking that moment dude lol

Read please:

I'm trying to suggest solutions and be flexible for the time being - not forcing anyone to do so. This is an option not an edict or a directive. Haven't you noticed this statement, "And better yet, lets create a good feedback. Im sure they will reconsider."
At the end, it will be on the owners judgement what to do and not to do. So instead of wasting time sulking at the corner while doing nothing - let's be optimistic and creative once in a while. Anyhow, most of the players here already sent their sentiments on the new update collectively.
Come on, its not the question of being melee or a range. It is a matter of thinking outside the box. :)
Let's be Constructive and not destructive.

I can see that this is not your real forum account. You just joined today as a member. Welcome. ;) Why hide? I believe you are the WA who always challenge everyone in DUEL at BI; name starts with M and ends in F if i am not mistaken.
Try to be optimistic and not the other way around.
First, when making comments like this:
1. the owner doesnt want for redeem coins to be easy
2. he wants all players to donate
3. he only update server once a week and dissapoints players
4. event is once a month
5. good suggestions are ignored
6. best server but mismanaged
7. majority are pro-players
8. posting ads on cheater's website

mismanagement is the issue, if i have these server files i can make millions

Don't throw garbage - be a little bit constructive next time for criticisms. We all want to fill this server with new players but how are they going to stay if you are throwing BS for feed backs. If you want your so called donation not to go in waste (closure of server), create positive feed backs otherwise explain your points. We are the embodiment of the server and not only the owner.

I wonder, what were you thinking???

Last edited:
I don't get what you mean here, read my suggestions i posted before saying i have to be creative gyrd... I want this Lakeside redeem channel back, but not by deleting the current update, so basically i want a mix to it, so everyone can farm on their own likes + there are more ways to farm at... which i never have been seeing before, there was always 1 system, i would like to see LS Redeem channel AND this update together... so everyone can choose where they want to farm at... THAT'S MY SUGGESTION!!!

I agree with you on some parts, but i don't think you should treat the players with like ''oh, if you don't like to play a melee class because you can't farm, be a range then...''

you didn't notice but you hit something...

you didn't notice but you hit something...
I'm on the melee class side, so i don't know what you're talking, i believe you don't want to believe that i am helping them, relax Kahootz... :idletiger:

This thread makes me lol
The main reason i am here is because i'm tired of that every single update is not how people it wants to be because of their own reasons, and there is a simple solution to this, after all i want to have people be happy, but somehow they take it the whole other way wes. I don't know anymore... :worriedtiger:

The main reason i am here is because i'm tired of that every single update is not how people it wants to be because of their own reasons, and there is a simple solution to this, after all i want to have people be happy, but somehow they take it the whole other way wes. I don't know anymore...
That's why it makes me lol. No one really is trying to be constructive...if you read over the comments they all have a sort of trying to outdo the others vibe. Everyone is so bent on proving the flaws in someone else's comments or ideas that no one really takes the time to work together to come up with an idea as a whole. Community and team is all about communication and the understanding of others. How do you expect to better a place as this when you do not allow yourself to consider ideas from others.

That's why it makes me lol. No one really is trying to be constructive...if you read over the comments they all have a sort of trying to outdo the others vibe. Everyone is so bent on proving the flaws in someone else's comments or ideas that no one really takes the time to work together to come up with an idea as a whole. Community and team is all about communication and the understanding of others. How do you expect to better a place as this when you do not allow yourself to consider ideas from others.
Well i do agree on that, but it doesn't mean it's all my fault though, I made my suggestion on here and that's all what i wanted and i hope some people do agree on that >.>

I wasn't saying its your fault max :) I'm stating that as a universal message to all.
Well, i appreciate that you are listening to my opinions... and i'm sure we all can cooperate to have an better community and so on... maybe it's just frustration.

Humanity was built upon the ideas of people coming together. The ones who fell were the ones who thought they could single handedly build the foundations themselves.

Its a long road to build a server.....like what I and my team are doing....but we communicate ideas to each other and even your cabal owners we talk to and convey ideas with. That's how teams work :)

Its a long road to build a server.....like what I and my team are doing....but we communicate ideas to each other and even your cabal owners we talk to and convey ideas with. That's how teams work :)
Yea i know that already from the past... but sadly some people do think differently about you as they should actually be doing so it's still hard sometimes.

Yea i know that already from the past... but sadly some people do think differently about you as they should actually be doing so it's still hard sometimes.
Yea unfortunately that's how it works, but it's how you endure the obstacles is what defines you. So don't let it bother you just take it in strides and you will be ok ;)

but i don't like the attitude that someone is forced to be an range class because they're not enjoying the melee xD... just saying.

IMHO no one is being forced on something, this is the part when the thing called adaptation kicks in. :)
No offense. :)

IMHO no one is being forced on something, this is the part when the thing called adaptation kicks in. :)
No offense. :)
I had to tell one person to try out FS because his magic character couldn't handle the attack power of mobs, this is basically the meaning of all this, i never took any comments as an offense.

And personally my motivation would drop dramatically if my character wouldn't be able to handle the mobs and i have to create an FS only to farm some items. xD

All maps from BI to AT have redeem coins and honor potions drooping now.
First post updated with more details.

All maps from BI to AT have redeem coins and honor potions drooping now.
First post updated with more details.
nice update, thanks for your time & effort!!

- redeem coins are dropping good now, at last newcomers will now have the desire of redeeming which is redemption's unique feature . . .

- POH drop rates is noticeably decreased, well afaik everyone gives great feedbacks about last poh drop rates & upgrade. i think its better to stay that way because at that time many players begian to enjoy pvp outside bi. unlike before only some players who has better honor ranks are enjoying pvp. besides it wont affects the economy but promotes ingame pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner