Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update error

hukaiii

Registered
My launcher not updated, the file "OlympusGNUpdate0004.pak" error
I downloaded all the patches, but when the game start the game disconnects from the server every 30 seconds

excuse my english, I'm from Brazil
Sem título.png

Use manual patches https://redemption.olympusgn.com/#download u can get those here
Also if you encountered some errors during installation is almost 100% caused by the lacking permission you gave to your computer (bit hard to phrase myself). I mean you ALWAYS should run the installer and the launcher with ADMINISTRATOR rights!
Firstly turn off your antivirus while installing and downloading or add the installer and the installation folder to the exceptions! And then try those what i stated above.

Edit: Most likely you have to reinstall the game if you get DC so frequently in the way i told you!

Last edited:
Use manual patches https://redemption.olympusgn.com/#download u can get those here
Also if you encountered some errors during installation is almost 100% caused by the lacking permission you gave to your computer (bit hard to phrase myself). I mean you ALWAYS should run the installer and the launcher with ADMINISTRATOR rights!
Firstly turn off your antivirus while installing and downloading or add the installer and the installation folder to the exceptions! And then try those what i stated above.

Edit: Most likely you have to reinstall the game if you get DC so frequently in the way i told you!

the Error Download File persists...

Did you make sure you had your antivirus OFF while running the launcher?

Did you extracted the patches and added them to your client's folder?

game is running ... but if I press the button E the game disconnects

Would you mind to respond to my PM?

Official Partner