Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update of 17-March-2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Quality of life changes
Alz items (Seven Coins) can drop now in dungeons and specific Mobs. Check Drop List for details.
Alz farming improved for the following locations:
  • Chaos Arena Rank I
  • Chaos Arena Rank II
  • Chaos Arena Rank III
  • Chaos Arena Rank IV
Modified the drop system that when an mob has no item to drop it will drop Alz, always (we hope so at least :D)
Ring of Dr. Mazel craft values for Attack and Magic Attack updated.
The new final values will be 25 of each. Original values were 14 and 14.
The Unique Epaulet Attack and Magic Attack values will remain as they are now. What was 12 has become 25 and what was 14 has become 50.
Channel reconfigure
Channel 7 will support up to 200 players
Channel 7 will not allow more then 1 client connected at the same time from the same machine
Channel 7 will not allow dungeon instances
Channel 7 will not have any mobs spawn in it
Channel 7 is dedicated only to event held by our staff members

Drop changes
Ancient Dragon, Troll Hunter and Corrupted Ent drops updated. BBead drop will improve their drop success chance.
Senillinea bosses drops updated. BBead drop will improve their drop success chance.
Special Mob Change
Watchman Darthpencio, fixed one of his attacks that was not immobilizing the characters
Enchanting system (Item bind, unbind and slot option remove)
Changed drop of each Enchant Stone available in the game and added new ones for the new item types added
Enchanting Alz costs updated for all category of items. Wiki page with full details updated.
The Minesta's Enchanters will be available from crafting with Formulars from Chloe (Port Lux) while the Arcan's Enchanters will be available in drop. Check Drop List for details.

Mission War changes
BEWARE! All Legacy guardians will become smarter, they will attack players depending on their class type, the closer you get to him to mare damage they will do.
If that was not enough now these guardians have learned how to Stun, Knock Back, Immobilize and Spike Attack you.
Now it more important the ever to play as real team on both sides in Mission War because the rewards based on your personal score have changed and the more you will score the better the War Cube will be.
Full details about the Mission War system can be found now in our Cabal Wiki -> Competitive Mission War page.
Mission War Bonus WEXP table update and made slightly easier to get Bonus WEXP.
Update Gallery
Chloe.pngWarCubeTable.pngWEXPBonus.png

Last edited:
Due to a fault configuration the Mission War cubes reward is temporary disabled.

So, this update is useless? Yah, now unbinding costs 10 times more, u still need to press space bar 1 trillion times to pick altz bombs, ultra instinct rare drops are still ultra rare, and the server economy is still on the floor, yeah... nice update, Oh and war chest dont even mail after war.. PERFECT

The mission war rewards after each war is working now.

Hi! For clarification, after the update yesterday. After I click the "PLAY" the window didn't appear. How can I fix it?

Thank you!

"Mini Patch"

Removed the Unmovable effect from Legacy Guardians

Fixed A LOT of problems related to special mobs.
Mentioning a few of them:
  • Charayan Fenysere from Frozen Tower of Undead B3F
  • Arcane Golem of Rage from Arcane Trace
  • Enthiud from Senillinea
  • Nazabrum of Bitter Cold from Glacies Inferna
  • Form of Ice and Fire - Charayan from Glacies Inferna
  • Invincible James from Forgotten Temple B3F
The problems were preventing the mobs to have correct effect or attack applied!

You can see in the pictures attached

before
2021-03-18 14_54_17-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2021-03-18 15_07_16-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2021-03-18 15_11_39-Cabal World - Test Client.png

after
2021-03-18 15_04_48-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2021-03-18 15_39_15-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2021-03-18 15_41_38-Cabal World - Test Client.png

Quality of life changes
Alz items (Seven Coins) can drop now in dungeons and specific Mobs. Check Drop List for details.
Alz farming improved for the following locations:
  • Chaos Arena Rank I
  • Chaos Arena Rank II
  • Chaos Arena Rank III
  • Chaos Arena Rank IV
Modified the drop system that when an mob has no item to drop it will drop Alz, always (we hope so at least :D)
Ring of Dr. Mazel craft values for Attack and Magic Attack updated.
The new final values will be 25 of each. Original values were 14 and 14.
The Unique Epaulet Attack and Magic Attack values will remain as they are now. What was 12 has become 25 and what was 14 has become 50.
Channel reconfigure
Channel 7 will support up to 200 players
Channel 7 will not allow more then 1 client connected at the same time from the same machine
Channel 7 will not allow dungeon instances
Channel 7 will not have any mobs spawn in it
Channel 7 is dedicated only to event held by our staff members

Drop changes
Ancient Dragon, Troll Hunter and Corrupted Ent drops updated. BBead drop will improve their drop success chance.
Senillinea bosses drops updated. BBead drop will improve their drop success chance.
Special Mob Change
Watchman Darthpencio, fixed one of his attacks that was not immobilizing the characters
Enchanting system (Item bind, unbind and slot option remove)
Changed drop of each Enchant Stone available in the game and added new ones for the new item types added
Enchanting Alz costs updated for all category of items. Wiki page with full details updated.
The Minesta's Enchanters will be available from crafting with Formulars from Chloe (Port Lux) while the Arcan's Enchanters will be available in drop. Check Drop List for details.

Mission War changes
BEWARE! All Legacy guardians will become smarter, they will attack players depending on their class type, the closer you get to him to mare damage they will do.
If that was not enough now these guardians have learned how to Stun, Knock Back, Immobilize and Spike Attack you.
Now it more important the ever to play as real team on both sides in Mission War because the rewards based on your personal score have changed and the more you will score the better the War Cube will be.
Full details about the Mission War system can be found now in our Cabal Wiki -> Competitive Mission War page.
Mission War Bonus WEXP table update and made slightly easier to get Bonus WEXP.
good day admin i ask something about my account i'll phurchace 10,000ecoin in my account but not appear in my account, and then have warning notification need to contact you, sorry fo buthered you. how can i get my 10,000ecoin im newbie ty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner