Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update of 27.05.2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
This is one of the special updates where we would like to present to you all, our new set called "Eins Frame"
With this set now we have the full group (Drei Frame, Zwei Frame and Eins Frame).

Special thanks for the idea of making them and actually making them to our beloved staff member Jaybolty

New Features:
  • Added the new Eins Frame Set.
    • At the moment the set can be bought at the Travelers Clan on the website.
    • The set will be added in the game to drop along with the Zwei Frame in the dungeon, Maquinas Outpost.
  • wzBEA1l.png

• RyWkKkh.png

• gLWV72t.png

Changes:
  • Added cost for Nation chose and select to prevent hackers to chose a nation instantly and ruin the NW until the Anti-Hack does its job.
  • Adjusted the Chaos Belt stats and they were changed to unique grade items like the other Chaos items.
    • In the future you will be able to improve the craft of the belts at NPC YUL.
  • Chaos belt basic stats and crafts:
    • rEUiFdZ.png
      hfqn8JY.png
      JTBVoci.png
  • All the unique items were changed to not allow slot extension.
    • The reason is that in the next update we will change the values given for the 3 special craft on unique items (like Drei Frame/Lycanus and Chaos Set) to be slightly better or equal (depending on how you will build/loot your item) to an item that has 3 slots and maximum craft.
Fixes:
  • Fixed the guardian chaos belt.
    • For those who bought the belts till now they can be exchanged at NPC yul on the "Redeem Caps Exchanger" tab (they will be temporary exchanged here)
    • qnwDw2a.png
Manual Patch for those who want it can be found here.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5YBRHKKcuhscnFUX0d3bWpSTHM&usp=sharing
Extract the manual patch archive over your Redemption install directory.

Hmm, i think this new set should have the same stats as zwei , because basically is the same set and only the color is changed.
If you want to buy a set from Webshop and you want the best one , you will need to buy this one,even if ,maybe, you don't like it.
My opinion in this case is that we should be able to choose between Zwei and Eins.
Till now i had in mind to buy Zwei, was the best in shop and i like it more than Eins for eaxmple, but now ...
Maybe now you should add the weapons too for this 2 sets.
If you want to add a set better than Zwei i think you can try something with Archridium, somehow with the right colors can look more better

Last edited:
hahaha omg
again sage with min dmg hahah

dont only program this game play it
or change the stats when ppl play the game say min dmg is usless for sage

Unfortunately accuracy and penetration option are not available for our client. So we had add something that works for us but will not unbalance the game.
If you have a better idea the suggestion area of the forum is open 24/24 ;)

i post my idea on the first time

make the same like BOF+4 and BOS+4
BOF have 5% min dmg and BOS have 10 add dmg
because min dmg is useless for a wi or fa

same is in my synergy (BBBA) Sage of the Elements
22% min dmg and give nothing
so change to 45-50 add dmg

Read the post clearly
Added the new Eins Frame Set.
  • The set will be added in the game to drop along with the Zwei Frame in the dungeon, Maquinas Outpost.

New Features:
  • Added the new Eins Frame Set.
I LOVE REDEMPTION!!! AND THIS UPDATE MADE MY LOVE IN REDEMPTION CABAL DEEPER!!! THANK YOU MR. CYKROS AND TO ALL REDEMPTION STAFF!!! (I hope that you could make these gears available for appearance change so it would be easy to create a game trailer and post it to youtube so I could invite more players other than just the invitation system :heart::beggingtiger::applausetiger:)

Set effect of Eins Frame set? :)

Is possible to get the patch to torrent? xD because i got some insues for download it from Google Drive

Is possible to get the patch to torrent? xD because i got some insues for download it from Google Drive
Why don't you try MEGA link??? It channels the file through your PC and almost maximize the use of your download speed without barely affecting other activities related to Internet usage. They call it "End-to-End Encryption":titter: Or just use FlashGet or IDM to download the file :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner