Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Upgrade/Force Core High Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

krismaximo

Registered
I noticed some of the Upgrade/Force Core (High) dropped in the Chaos Arena are different from the other. In description they are the same but upon usage and alz price you will see the difference. I noticed this issue while trying to level my essence rune Exp, I needed some Force Core (High), I got 1pc the bought the remaining. Upon clicking the + in Essence Rune, I got disconnected the first time. I thought it was just my internet connection, so I tried again the 2nd and 3rd time. That's when I noticed the difference between the FCH I had. 1pc was priced 15k alz when sold to NPC, while the normal cores would price 10k only. Also in Upgrade Core (High), the cores priced other than 10k is not recognized in leveling the Essence Rune and is also unregisterable in auction house. It's not a big of an issue, its just that it is hassle to get disconnected trying to do something that isn't recognized by the system. Hope you could fix this. Thank you.

Attachments

• Cabal(160722-1745-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(160722-1745-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Cabal(160722-1745-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    Cabal(160722-1745-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 64
Thank you for the report, it helped us find and fix this issue.
It will be patched in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner