Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Vcoin Counterparts for Ecoin Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Registered
Do you think it would be possible to create Vcoin Counterparts (and an NPC vCoin shop in-game) of the following but on a higher price(or lower, if and only if possible)?

1. Costumes
  2. Usables
  3. Mercs
  4. Dungeon Entries
  5. Pets
Doing so will encourage players to vote religiously for the site (Premium Service is already a great idea to boost the ratio of players voting for the site but I really think it could do more). I thought of adding the Weapon and Armor Category (Non - Permanent/ Periodical Items and Prices are 3x higher) on the list but I don't think it'll be implemented. Additionally, I also thought of Vcoin > Ecoin conversion. Per X vCoin there'll be Y eCoin (I'll leave it up to the devs to see how much),

All of these suggestions is pretty much about boosting the ratio of voting players. I have something else to suggest but it I need to think things through first and ask several players about what they think is missing and what they think the server could improve upon.

I thank you in advance for reading my suggestion. I love this server and I would like it to go forward and be one of the most outstanding servers. More power to OGN!

Last edited:
Upvote on this one.
More Varieties for the Vcoin items, more reason to vote 4times a day.

i thinks there is no reason to do that because they have top voters monthly event

i thinks there is no reason to do that because they have top voters monthly event

bryzc11 I do know that there is an eCoin reward for the top voter but what about the others who just started and frequently votes for the game? Thank you for your feedback.

1. Once there were nation costumes on vshop (perma) and other crappy ones (temp) it's been asked already to put back at least nations ones ... of course it's "being reviewed" since months as if it's a big deal (like everything else).
2. Current usables for vcoins are fine imo
3. Sure why not (tho mercs are useless on private servers unless they customize them)
4. They're already there and it's a complete space waste .. why would anyone spend coins on something as common as entries :rolleyes:
5. Pets were there once as well (temp ones) and just like entries wasted space .. why would anyone buy temp pets (even perma) when you just need to run a few ft1 to have your perma pets :think:

About vcoins conversion to ecoins sure np but doubt it will ever happen here :|

1. Once there were nation costumes on vshop (perma) and other crappy ones (temp) it's been asked already to put back at least nations ones ... of course it's "being reviewed" since months as if it's a big deal (like everything else).
2. Current usables for vcoins are fine imo
3. Sure why not (tho mercs are useless on private servers unless they customize them)
4. They're already there and it's a complete space waste .. why would anyone spend coins on something as common as entries :rolleyes:
5. Pets were there once as well (temp ones) and just like entries wasted space .. why would anyone buy temp pets (even perma) when you just need to run a few ft1 to have your perma pets :think:

About vcoins conversion to ecoins sure np but doubt it will ever happen here :|
1. I see. Thanks for the feed back..
2. Current usables are fine but it sure could do improve greatly. Like those inexhaustible pots (3/7/15D Periodicals and the most expensive is Perma), it should also be available in Vcoins because people don't use eCoins to buy usables, they use it mostly on Items/ Weapons/ Accessories.
3. Well, I guess it could be arranged if they're going to be customized.
4. Just for formality (It's just a suggestion, you know.)
5. Well, they could post Lv. 10 Pets but on a higher price (Convenience for those who avoid grinding)

Well, the Conversion system between vCoin and eCoin should be large like for every amount of 70vCoins there is an equivalent of 3 eCoin (just an example)

Last edited:
Voting is not something players should do only for the premium time and vCoins, they should do it for the benefit of the server and to help increase the player base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner