Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed VIOLATION CATEGORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyPOGI

Banned
Registered
Dear Staffs,

Well, I think that this game needs some categories for Violation/Hacks committed by the players. I have seen many hackers in the game especially in Mission War and its not just 1 player, but many. Many will agree with me that hackers are all around in the server. That's real talk, and a fact. What I want to suggest is that you have to categorize the hacks committed either a MAJOR OFFENSE and MINOR OFFENSE.

MINOR OFFENSES are hacks that was caught under your auto-ban system. And I think that MAJOR OFFENSES are reports submitted by players with strong evidence (esp. those people caught on photos and videos) and these offenses should be punishable by a permanent ban. Why permanent? Because you stated that the server has anti-hack system, but the auto-ban in the server isn't really working well. Many players abuses the hack they are using and it's A TOTAL SLAP ON YOUR FACES since the anti-hack system you are stating can't be felt by the players. I mean, its time to stop giving people pardon who have committed major offenses. Just remember, a cancer cell starts at few and it will never stop to spread until a person dies. I never want that to happen in this server because I enjoy playing it and many people feel the same as I am. Thank you and may God bless you all.

You would be surprised at how many people get banned, the autoban system is doing more work than you might imagine, it is a shame so many people want to hack on our server but sadly for now this is how it will be for now, we try our best to get rid of as many hackers as possible and if you should ever find a hacker we have the report section where players can send us videos/pictures as proof of someone hacking.
Please refrain from saying things like "the auto-ban in the server isn't really working well" when you do not know the statistics behind it, for a quick example, it has banned 4 people so far today and most recent one was just over an hour ago, it is a good system which gets rid of a large amount of hackers but sadly it can't get everyone.
When we decide if we unban someone we go through certain procedures with them, this is something I hope most people won't go through because you shouldn't be banned in the first place :)

Many players was banned. But by admitting and swearing not to use again amcheat they were pardoned.. even in real life if u confess it doesnt mean u are free of charges.. u did something wrongmbe responsible for it by losing ur account.

Dear Staffs,

Well, I think that this game needs some categories for Violation/Hacks committed by the players. I have seen many hackers in the game especially in Mission War and its not just 1 player, but many. Many will agree with me that hackers are all around in the server. That's real talk, and a fact. What I want to suggest is that you have to categorize the hacks committed either a MAJOR OFFENSE and MINOR OFFENSE.

MINOR OFFENSES are hacks that was caught under your auto-ban system. And I think that MAJOR OFFENSES are reports submitted by players with strong evidence (esp. those people caught on photos and videos) and these offenses should be punishable by a permanent ban. Why permanent? Because you stated that the server has anti-hack system, but the auto-ban in the server isn't really working well. Many players abuses the hack they are using and it's A TOTAL SLAP ON YOUR FACES since the anti-hack system you are stating can't be felt by the players. I mean, its time to stop giving people pardon who have committed major offenses. Just remember, a cancer cell starts at few and it will never stop to spread until a person dies. I never want that to happen in this server because I enjoy playing it and many people feel the same as I am. Thank you and may God bless you all.

we have a rule set for how we ban people and those are gonna stick.
out anti cheat works but when trainers gets updated and we dont update our anti-cheat there are certain people that it cannot detect or they will be able to bypass our protection because we havent blocked the certain addresses that the program uses to access those cheats. This is the case now but it shouldn't last forever as soon as we update our protection against the latest hacking tools we'll see a drastic drop in hackers give it time, no anti-cheat/protection solution is perfect it will always get bypassed by someone hence why u update it from time to time.

Many players was banned. But by admitting and swearing not to use again amcheat they were pardoned.. even in real life if u confess it doesnt mean u are free of charges.. u did something wrongmbe responsible for it by losing ur account.
that was for a limited time only because we enabled a new feature in our anti-cheat which logged the incidents way earlier on the player accounts also those offenses was mostly minor we dont pardon everyone.

We will try do some improvements in the near future but for now this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner