Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Voting rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy

Registered
We are loosing position on all top's as a regular voter i see that we are falling behind my sugestion is to add 2 ccash besides the 10 coins given to each vote i think that will motivate ppl to vote more often 2 ccash is not much only 24 ccash per day for some 1 who votes each 12 hrs but in 1 month is 720 ccash.
If we don't stay in the first places people wont join cuz they always go for the top ranking private server's.
Yours truly IamCrazy.

We are loosing position on all top's as a regular voter i see that we are falling behind my sugestion is to add 2 ccash besides the 10 coins given to each vote i think that will motivate ppl to vote more often 2 ccash is not much only 24 ccash per day for some 1 who votes each 12 hrs but in 1 month is 720 ccash.
If we don't stay in the first places people wont join cuz they always go for the top ranking private server's.
Yours truly IamCrazy.
the problem is not that people don't vote, people must vote actually if they want to play. for premium.
the problem is the server don't have enough population to be in top 5 or better, if you look on ranking, you can mostly see 30-40 people online. popular servers have 100-200 people online daily.
maybe the problem could also be that on xtreme top100 voting also works without actually doing the right capture, on some servers you must do it right to get rewarded, here not. maybe admins should rework it ;)

maybe the problem could also be that on xtreme top100 voting also works without actually doing the right capture, on some servers you must do it right to get rewarded, here not. maybe admins should rework it ;)
I agree, because sometimes, when I go online and vote, Xtremetop100 isn't displaying correctly, then I have to use Proxy Server as my neighbor told me. Sometimes, its really the Xtremetop100 who has a problem.

Yours truly IamCrazy.

I think that's too much for every voting link. 1 C Cash for every voting link except Extremetop100 which will be 2 cCash per vote. Although our server isn't a PayToWin Server, the server needs donations to continue bringing us this good game. Thats why our staffs are motivating some donators with huge amounts of discounts, so that they could donate and the server continues to be online. But in line with your suggested voting system, I think the prices of items in the webshop should be increased by 5% to make it fair for new donators. Those are just as far as my suggestion about your idea. If this will be implemented, I will still be happy to donate, together with other donators, so that the server will continue to bring its excellence to us :)

Maybe my ideaa is good maybe is not, the point is i don't want the server to fall behind cuz i love the server and want to still play it

Maybe my ideaa is good maybe is not, the point is i don't want the server to fall behind cuz i love the server and want to still play it
as i told already to cykros, it's not looking good atm for the server, sadly.
that's also the reason why i'm inactive, i also like the server but it's just too empty.

Yeh its empty not many play some time..

Adding cC as vote reward is not an option but in exchange the eCoins Shop can be improved.

My suggestion is to change and add some items to Ecoins shop:
  • Costumes from eCoins shop should be permanent and maybe can add few more , maybe some weapon costume as well [ My opinion about this Adding system is something like after you add some new costumes in cC shop you can add some old costume in eCoins shop]
  • Blessing Bead - Warehouse (no.4) - Duration 7 days
  • Return Core - Duration 7 days
  • Inexhaustible HP / MP Potion (lv.3) [ lvl 4 potion from N shop should give 1200 or maybe 1400 HP , i don't think is too much]
  • Agent Shop Coupon - 3 pieces
Thank you for reading!

and now the vote price are getting lower... its not very interesting anymore..its not pay for what they do in 1 month. i hope new system are much better for price vote...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner