Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed War System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

Event GMOD
Registered
I believe its something wrong with the system, being here for a long time i don't remember happening this while procs were winning like shit few months ago(if u check the rankings, procs have almost double wins more). Now, i know that the war system works in compensating a nation if the other is winning too much, but here is not the case its a balance in wins on each side, but yes sometimes we(the caps win few more). The pics say everything:
Cabal(151113-1647-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151113-1647-VerC0FFEE-0001).jpg
Cabal(151114-1610-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151114-1611-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151114-1618-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151114-1621-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151114-1627-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151114-1636-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(151114-1646-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

The first 2 are from yesterday, others are from the recent war.

The thing is if one nation ends the game earlier (called game) the loser gets a bonus, because it means the winner team was much better. Each consecutive call gives +5%.
Your point is true about the winning standing on the page which is 64-36 to procs, but heres the point: If u end the game earlier, the loser wont get any kind of compensation for the upcoming wars. So probably that happened earlier on the server, when proc won more, they didnt call the match (i guess because of the weaker resources (i mean there were fewer full geared ppl which means smaller dmg, slower push, slower win etc.)) so caps didnt get any kind of compensation.
Im not sure about the reset part btw, how it works or how it should works. I only know about this called game stuff where losers get +5% for next tg. When i played a while ago at official server, they barely call the game, just farmed the opposite nation at the last point, this way the winners wont get behind for the upcoming TGs.
I know its kinda frustrating that procs had 40% bonus in ppl, but seems u capellas are much stronger now, u called a lot of games. That recent war u are talking about procs had that 40% bonus, but barely win, that means something i guess.

TL.DR: System works fine as far as i know those war stuffs

i have no idea what to look in thats pictures hahahah

Some time proc many then cap and CaP have many WL...

Closed as not a bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner