Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

We don't put money before our Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
The purpose of this post is to make everyone understand that we are leading this server and we will lead all our future server after a strict set of rules and the most important one is that all players will be treated after the same set of rules.
The next images will prove this.

"The sender name was blurred to protect his privacy"
5OsZEpx.png

33PszdZ.png

ZjFlXRY.png

UUhbhzP.png

muIKAQT.png

JVvwU3n.png

IhIpawm.png

4EEC0xz.png

WAAAAAAR Cykros!!!
im supporting you for this "anti-corruption campaign"
some pservers are offering edited chars
salute to you!!

If money could buy a fun, why wouldn't you play for fun instead of buying through real currency? And save money. Then what is the reason to play a game for? doh

Regards, Bravo

That player wants to be strong without working for it? Wow!! i have never seen such lazy player as that! That player should know that this server is NOT a Pay-To-Win server!! Lots of players work hard to get items. Donation somehow, is just given to support the server and a donator isn't actually entitled for any benefits, but things received upon donation is the management's way of giving thanks and appreciation to the donator. Haven't that player read all of it? Just want to use money and not effort? That won't change the fact that even non donators are stronger than this player.

Haha this is nonsense... And funny.. =))

good to know about that in this server, donors does not have a special treatment, unlike the other servers and other games. and also, someone from here, i won't name drop, insists that donors should be treated differently from normal players.

Paying/donating money to server doesn't mean you're special. But in this case, that person is just lazy like me. Though, paying personally to the owner for the chaos set etc, it's obviously unacceptable. I'm a donor back then, but I only donate for the ones I can get from shop and not special treatment. What's the damm point if you can easily get the chaos set without any effort put in, every rich person will be flicking poor people butt then. There's even some people willing to pay to win in an event "I'll pay you personally, tell me your hide out and question's answer and let me win the 4 slot weapon" honestly, I felt like a prostitute XD

They have the Advantage at first but normal players can still cope up in a long way manner but the long way part of playing is the the most fun part of a game. you will be able to see the step by step improvement of your character not like donating you have all so what the point of playing it no fun............. ( this is in my own perspective no offense to all donators..) love you all guys............................

but i can't still judge other people........

View attachment 362

what's the purpose of playing if you will buy stuffs like that.
if you have all items like that, then whats next?
dancing in bloody ice? =))=))

Correct....Hardship in life sometimes..... is the most fun and exciting part of your life.......to put it clearly........let all make fun even we are tired :) and you will appreciate all of your efforts...

but in the other hand its ok to have you donators and i thank you of it.. because you help our server..... because maintaining server are costly id like to help the server also, but i am still a student maybe one day if i find work already....:)

View attachment 364

They have the Advantage at first but normal players can still cope up in a long way manner but the long way part of playing is the the most fun part of a game. you will be able to see the step by step improvement of your character not like donating you have all so what the point of playing it no fun............. ( this is in my own perspective no offense to all donators..) love you all guys............................

but i can't still judge other people........

View attachment 362
Yes, truly. This server is a PLAY TO WIN and not a PayToWin server. Donation is actually for the server. What players get after donating is the server's way of giving thanks. Anyway, the whole Staff made Zwei and Eins Frame drop on M.O., Change the Item customizer in Maximum of +5 enchant instead of +15, and made Chaos Equipments purchasable by Caps and Chaos Cores. Anyway, Mr. Cykros wants everybody to do their best to make their characters strong because he hates lazy players :)

Nice meeting you Angela charms Carmona.... :) don't worry guys!!!! lets just play and have some fun........... make a goal for your selves.... my goal is to catch up to them(veteran players or donators).......... it will boost your trill...... keep the good play guys :)

View attachment 366

after u get full chaos, your playing appetite will get lower, so dont rush, enjoy

For me, donation does a good thing for the server but the reason why some "lazy" players donate and do this crazy favor is for them to get famous easily, for their name to ring a bell to other strong players.. well i still believe that farming is the best way to win the game. Donate so our server can be better and not to gain advantage for those that are working hard to win the game.

Have a wonderful day!

Hello to all Filipino Players!
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I still dont get this post.
How come that particular player is asking for chaos set be paid personally to the fact that craft materials can be bought at "N" shop via donation? Or even if it does not exist at that time, the next update made it available for donors? Thats a little bit Strange is it not? Did it mean that somebody saw a good opportunity?

Why donors donate? It is not because they are filthy rich or have a lot of money, it is because they have less time to spare for hunting or grinding.
It is not because they are lazy, but it is due to they are smart, creative and industrious. Why? Instead of hunting all day 24/7 at virtual world without assurance for any worthy item, they just work hard in real life. They spend their valuable time intelligently than idling around waiting for some good things to drop. There is a 100% probablity of gaining items via working in real life, when you earned your money then donate. Ofc that applies to the working people. And most of the donors are from the working class.
You farm in game, we donors farm in real life, simple as that.

Noctis , im fully aware of what u mean. Well the mail made by that player gave an idea for offering craft materials to N shop and thats the million dollar opportunity. Update was made and completely changed everything. $$$$$

Last edited:
I still dont get this post.
How come that particular player is asking for chaos set be paid personally to the fact that craft materials can be bought at "N" shop via donation? Or even if it does not exist at that time, the next update made it available for donors? Thats a little bit Strange is it not? Did it mean that somebody saw a good opportunity?

Why donors donate? It is not because they are filthy rich or have a lot of money, it is because they have less time to spare for hunting or grinding.
It is not because they are lazy, but it is due to they are smart, creative and industrious. Why? Instead of hunting all day 24/7 at virtual world without assurance for any worthy item, they just work hard in real life. They spend their valuable time intelligently than idling around waiting for some good things to drop. There is a 100% probablity of gaining items via working in real life, when you earned your money then donate. Ofc that applies to the working people. And most of the donors are from the working class.
You farm in game, we donors farm in real life, simple as that.
Read the date of the post, i think those ''materials'' weren't even ingame yet, this post is old from April 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner