Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Weapons Stats & Appearance - WIKI

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeRFrEaK

Registered
This is in relation to the appearance question in post... :wasntme:
http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/change-appearance-weapon.3219

At first glance no one would suspect that the blade appearance drastically changes when it is upgraded to +15. Normally, you would just see a glow/aura.

The suggestion title only stated weapons but it can be extended to all items in this server as well.

I suggest that we have some sort of a wiki for the custom weapons as well as the official weapons with stats and data altered. I does not need to be done in a day or two or even within a week.

Currently the hits we have in the forum relating to custom weapons are the one made by jaybolty (which is probably or will be outdated). The information useful but they are scattered in many threads instead of being consolidated in one post/thread only. Again on the armor, I saw one that is included on the updates (probably) but again it is hard to search. I could not even find it again. A spreadsheet is the best way to encode/maintain/serve data (a snapshot image of a table is the worst).

Something like this would be nice

attachment from post
http://forum.olympusgn.com/threads/slot-option-values-for-bound-and-unbound-items.694/

It should be a sticky admin maintained thread in the guides section or better a wiki section since they are just information not actually a real guide. Only the admins have the resources to acquire all the weapons,armors as well as other items and take snapshots of them. By admins I mean those directly involved in updating the game on this server. Forum moderators responding to bug reports most probably have direct communication to those people.

The stats and weapon data can be placed in a downloadable spreadsheet (preferably excel format) that is updated every time there are changes made (I advice to keep the old versions intact in case people want to see them - most probably for comparison purposes), which again the admins have access to. Any Item that matches the official can just have a redirect link to cabal.gamepedia.com or something like that. Release of the updated sheet can be done at the same time a new update is released that did some alteration on the stats/data of any item.

It looks hard to do but it you have all the resources, it's not that hard as it seems and it can be done at most within a week or NOT. :angel: Installment will also do, like this week blades/katanas and next week orbs/crystal and so on and so fort.

I know that other people are dying to see consolidated resources of item data and appearances, both old and new players alike. :nerd:

THANKS IN ADVANCE :)

In case I missed the WIKI section just point it to me.... :blush:

Other inputs/reaction, Just POST .......

Last edited:
the new website will contain a wiki with all our custom stuff for the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner