Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Website bugged

owsiej83

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Website is bugged - when on profile section - buttons are not working properly.
Button for claiming ranking rewards is inactive, so we can't get rewards.
Button for site menu is inactive - so we can't move to other sections like GAME / STATS / COMMUNITY etc.
Button "Account" is inactive, so we can't log out.
I did checked it on PC: chrome and firefox, and on smartphone: chrome and vivaldi browsers.
Please fix at least rewards button, before the next will expire and be lost again.

Website is bugged - when on profile section - buttons are not working properly.
Button for claiming ranking rewards is inactive, so we can't get rewards.
Button for site menu is inactive - so we can't move to other sections like GAME / STATS / COMMUNITY etc.
Button "Account" is inactive, so we can't log out.
I did checked it on PC: chrome and firefox, and on smartphone: chrome and vivaldi browsers.
Please fix at least rewards button, before the next will expire and be lost again.
I checked all of those and they work.
it must be yours internet/dns malfunction that day, or we were working on something on website and was not working for short time.

If you still have issue with website please leave replay, ty.

Have the same problem too. I checked my friends cabal profile and it does have some features that I don't have. Seems like you need some sort of unlocking to do to open it. I remember the time when I was registering my account, they said in the mail bout getting full access on their website but some accounts have features that some of us don't. How unfortunate.

Last edited:
Have the same problem too. I checked my friends cabal profile and it does have some features that I don't have. Seems like you need some sort of unlocking to do to open it. I remember the time when I was registering my account, they said in the mail bout getting full access on their website but some accounts have features that some of us don't. How unfortunate.
thank you for yours feedback , admins are working on fix.

I just checked Internet Explorer - buttons on main menu not working (game, stats, community, help, account).
Microsoft Edge - main menu works, but menu on profile section just like in my first post.

Maybe its some java issues? Hovering mouse on buttons shows tooltip: javascript:void(0); or javascript:;
I will download latest JRE and try again.

EDIT:
Updating Java did not helped.
I have old laptop on windows 7, but just tryed on my girlfriend's laptop on windows 8 and its the same problem.
But as I remember, it was all fine like 2 weeks ago. Maybe some latest changes on website was incorrect for some systems+browsers.

Last edited:
I just checked Internet Explorer - buttons on main menu not working (game, stats, community, help, account).
Microsoft Edge - main menu works, but menu on profile section just like in my first post.

Maybe its some java issues? Hovering mouse on buttons shows tooltip: javascript:void(0); or javascript:;
I will download latest JRE and try again.

EDIT:
Updating Java did not helped.
I have old laptop on windows 7, but just tryed on my girlfriend's laptop on windows 8 and its the same problem.
But as I remember, it was all fine like 2 weeks ago. Maybe some latest changes on website was incorrect for some systems+browsers.
I have a friend who had no issues on his end and I tried to log on his computer but still the same result. Maybe our account had some issues in them because some of the players account are totally fine. I was still participating in the GM kill event and I hope the rewards from this event doesn't have an expiry date. I've won 2 times already and haven't got the 1st reward yet. I know 2 guildmates also who had the same problems.

So it's account based issue.
That is unusual... and unkind. Like fortune wheel giving like 40% chance for book of fortune.

And also every time I finish a dungeon the ecoin reward doesn't reflect. I was keeping track because in Maquinas Outpost the ecoin and DP reward are the same (10 ec, 10 dp). I lost motivation on playing because of this things and feel like quitting soon.

And also every time I finish a dungeon the ecoin reward doesn't reflect. I was keeping track because in Maquinas Outpost the ecoin and DP reward are the same (10 ec, 10 dp). I lost motivation on playing because of this things and feel like quitting soon.
Oh, I've never noticed that. Like it was obvious for me it's vorking properly.

They fixed the profile bug just now. Kudos to the admin's for fixing the bug.

Official Partner