Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Website Update - Extreme Craft and Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Because we like to be a fair server for both those who donate and those who don't we decided to enable the extreme crafting on the website shop also so donators that don't have so much time to play and craft can get them with the eCoins.

So now there will be 2 ways to get extreme crafted items.
In the future the items that will be added in the Extreme Craft system in game will be added in the website shop also.

2017-08-28 20_18_36-Gloves - Olympus Gaming Network.png

Wiki Page has now full details about the Extreme Crafting procedure. Link Here

Update: Item refund will be don't with a penalty of 20% from the original item price from now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanna bring up that the info on extreme craft customization "2nd craft epic option description" doesn't range from "high epic lv1-4" but from "LOW EPIC LV1,2,3 & HIGH EPIC LV1" please if possible fix the typo to avoid future complaints if someone would really buy one despite the 2nd craft epic STILL having random values(based on wiki description[+?]) but if it's not the same as the ones from in-game, i.e. 1-hand weapons can have 2nd option values ranging from 6/7/10/13%cdi(high epic lv1) don't bother changing it because i might've just misunderstood it, if the ones from webshop can have 2nd option values ranging 13/16/18/20%cdi. Thanks.

Last edited:
The system is disable for a while to fix some issues and adjust the refund system for the Extreme Craft items.
We will update in the next 48 hours.

Extreme Craft customization was re-enabled. Thank you all for waiting.

Why can not I see craft details? shows me "Incorrect user credentials"

>.< i buy normal weapon better than ext craft weapon~only 6% need pay double ecoins and the empty slot still need gone lot of alz buy scroll & force core...
normal: Eins Frame Blade+5 high amp 3slot sword amp no bound only 15++ecoins
extreme craft: Eins Frame Blade+5 high amp 3slot empty no bound 3k ecoins (empty & 2nd option only 6% amp)

Do you know that extreme weapons can only be ibtain through crafting

So it's fine like this spending in craft requires to much alz and effort.. So I guess the ec req. Is just fair

We offer from ingame what we offer in the webshop, if we would allow you to put options in the slots to Extreme Craft we would be a pay to win server since from ingame crafting you cannot do that, and we are not a pay 2 win server ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner