Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused WEXP Shop II and III

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExCaliose

Former Game Moderator
Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Website
www.facebook.com
i dunno if this is already suggested.. i hope you could change the Stuffs in those Shop -.- those aren't really helpful for newbies..

instead of OSM perfect craft 15 days im thinking of..

Frontier Stones?
Inexhaustible potions 3D, 7D, 30D, 60D, 90D?
Return Core 10D, 14D, 30D, 45D, 60D?
Formula Cards ( crafting many Redeem Coins to stack up) e.g stack of 127 Redeem Coins x 8 = 999 Redeem Coins, Chaos Cores, Basic, and Rare Elements)
Mercenaries with Buffed up options?

and im open for more suggestions :D

Of course it was suggested ... like over a year ago lmao even the 1st one is pointless except for the elements xD im fine with everything but no forget some crappy temp stuff nobody likes temp stuff :| wexp isn't easy at all to obtain expecially in great amounts so stuff have to be perma,that said everything is better than the current senseless stuff meh

I like the Redeem Coin idea. But instead of formula Card. Why not a "Box of Treasures" with random # of stacks?

i dunno if this is already suggested.. i hope you could change the Stuffs in those Shop -.- those aren't really helpful for newbies..

instead of OSM perfect craft 15 days im thinking of..

Frontier Stones?
Inexhaustible potions 3D, 7D, 30D, 60D, 90D?
Return Core 10D, 14D, 30D, 45D, 60D?
Formula Cards ( crafting many Redeem Coins to stack up) e.g stack of 127 Redeem Coins x 8 = 999 Redeem Coins, Chaos Cores, Basic, and Rare Elements)
Mercenaries with Buffed up options?

and im open for more suggestions :D

they just dont listen=))=))

I don't think if we'll add 7days items like them in wexp shop we'll make them more funny and with some good reason to join in nation war . Anyway we wants belance them before .
The only thing that i can say is " Start save your wexp anyway :giggle::whew:"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner