Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

What happened to the old "Redemption of EG Arena"?

Paul A

Registered
Hi guys. Last times I played "Redemption of EG Arena" was like 5 months ago or maybe more, I know it was 2014's autumn. Given the name of this server, my question is this: is this the "Redemption of EG Arena" server but changes were made? I saw that redemption.egarena.com was down and also I had the patcher but I could not do anything with it. And if so, if this is Redemption of EG arena, is there any method I could recover my account? (I tried everything on this but they all seem to be wrong). I am awaiting answer(s) and sorry for this silly question.
Thanks

Wow. Very disappointing. I might still join but, I donated 30 euros and I had 2 etochian (I think that was the name) weapons, and 2 bracelets. I also had some other good items on it. I am asking now if it is really over with my old account.
Thanks for the (fast) answer.

Unfortunately all account were removed and everyone had to start again :( Sorry for the inconvenience, it's shame you missed the reclaim period. Best of luck starting again if you choose to.

Yea it's sad, but you gotta live with it...

Official Partner